Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moiggick

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Empty
PostSubject: The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com   The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 am

<a href=" title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a> <a href=" title="How To Plank">How To Plank</a> The lying down game (also known as planking, or face downs) is an activity, popular in ”Asia” and Australia, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved. <a href=" title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a> <br>
Back to top Go down

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com
Page 1 of 1