Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
nyse
BigBroFan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:17 am

PLZ CBS convince these people to vote out Jessie and keep Angie!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:48 am

I agree he needs to go. I hope they come to their senses and vote his ass "ahbuhbye!"
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 pm

LOL! I dont get why they they have to vote the way Keesha wants anyway!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 pm

you know I have wondered why especially Libra is so accomodating to Keesha, it is so obvious that this will be the dumbest move this season to not vote Jessie out. I really thought Libra would have made some power moves and tried to convince the others to just get him out now, they dont have to tell Keesha anything, just let the dumb bitch think Angie is going and do the complete opposite when its time to vote, if she gets upset so be it, if she takes it to another level of pisstivity, convince whoever the next HOH is to put her dumb ass up. I just dont see why Keesha is gunning for Angie so hard, she had 3 people tell her and 2 of the 3 were in her alliance (April and Ollie) that Angie has not mentioned your name once to go up, so I boil it down to a jealousy thing,Keesha has a jealousy streak in her, she had a problem when April jumped into Jessie's arms when he won HOH, I think she wants to be the center of attention in the house and somebody is stealing her thunder a little, I know for a fact she couldn't stand that Angie and Steven got even closer before he left. I hope if they dont get Jessie out, that he wins HOH and puts Keesha up.
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:04 am

love or hate him..Jessie is playing the game...which I can't say for Angie...angie is one of my faves, but the girl isn't even trying...she needs to be cutting deals w/ ppl...instead she just tells them she wants them to think rationally..HELLOOOOOO feed them something to bite angie...christ...

ALSO, with Jessie..CBS won't let him go bc he is obviously the "villain" this season...if you get rid of Memphis, Michelle, Jessie and all them too quick, ratings will probably drop ...the season would be too predictable...Jessie actually is one of the stronger players in the house...and all I can say is "team libra" better hope that JMM do not get HOH this week or she will be back in Texas wishing she would have voted him out this week..this WILL be Libra's biggest mistake in this game..and the rest of the house too for that matter..mark my words. go team Jessie!
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:09 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Go Libra!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:58 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Go Jessie!
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:12 pm

WOW!! Jessie is a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:23 pm

but Jessie is playing the gameeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
bobbi
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
bobbi

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:33 pm

I CANNOT believe the house guests chose to evict Angie!!! OMG-- after all the whining Jessie did ALL week-- the "I can't eat....I can't sleep...I have lost 6 punds in 2 days" all b/c being nominated!! Obviously he will be nominated somewhere down the line & the HG are all fine with going through another week like that?? WHY does it have to go to what HOH wants??? HOH gets to nominate people BUT it is the HGs who get to evict--so play the smart way!! What would happen if the House all turned on Keesha & voted Jessie out (the SMART move)?? Keesha cannot be HOH next week & she needs her alliance. These HGs are manking me so mad the way they are NOT playing the game right!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bhueve
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:46 pm

He'll go home this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!   jessie - UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGH! I hate Jessie!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1