Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction?

Go down 

Memphis
Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_lcap8%Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
Ollie
Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_lcap1%Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Michelle
Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_lcap3%Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Jerry
Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_lcap3%Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Libra
Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_lcap25%Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 30 ]
Renny
Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_lcap2%Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Keesha
Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_lcap4%Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Jessie
Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_lcap53%Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 63 ]
Total Votes : 118

AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? Empty
PostSubject: Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction?   Who Are You Voting For Dan To Target For Eviction? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:55 am

I'm voting for Jessie, Because I like Dan and I don't want to mess up his game.
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com

Page 1 of 1