We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsMac RadioRegisterLog in

Share | 

jen bb8 interviewed the real cast today and she says she isnt allowed to say anything yet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: jen bb8 interviewed the real cast today and she says she isnt allowed to say anything yet   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:10 pm

so i have to say if she is being kept quiet no one else has permission to leak the cast yet and corneroffice said something about being allowed to leak it...so IMO only im not giving the 'list' much credit. oh there are two other posts i found from two different rejects who were sequestered with everyone else in early june and neither one mentioned anything about a 75 yr old guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
norobin
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: jen bb8 interviewed the real cast today and she says she isnt allowed to say anything yet   Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:50 pm

I can't remember where I read it, but someone on one of the other BB sites said it was a hoax about the 75 year old guy. I don't mind if they have one that old--it would be interesting to see how they interact with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingMac
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: jen bb8 interviewed the real cast today and she says she isnt allowed to say anything yet   Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:57 pm

yeah it would be, will just have to wait till tomorrow when they reveal the cast to find out. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jen bb8 interviewed the real cast today and she says she isnt allowed to say anything yet   Today at 7:30 am

Back to top Go down

jen bb8 interviewed the real cast today and she says she isnt allowed to say anything yet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1