Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home?

Go down 
5 posters

Memphis
Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_lcap5%Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Ollie
Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_lcap5%Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Michelle
Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_lcap4%Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Jerry
Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_lcap23%Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 26 ]
Renny
Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_lcap33%Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 37 ]
Dan
Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_lcap20%Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 22 ]
Keesha
Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_lcap10%Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 111

AuthorMessage
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Empty
PostSubject: Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home?   Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 am

I voted for Dan and Keesha! and I gave a sympathy vote to Renny
Back to top Go down
bigmom815
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
bigmom815

Number of posts : 2
Location : Born-Raised Plainfield, NJ/Elizabeth, NJ/Newark, NJ//NOW PA.
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home?   Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:30 am

[b]
I voted for Jerry, I do believe that Jerry or Renny will appreciate it much more since they have children & significant others, as the others do have family but are young.

I hope who ever gets it does appreciate who we chose for them.

~~bigmom815~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bbw815  OR  http://www.myspace.com/bbws
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home?   Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:04 am

Welcome BigMom to LFU! I could never vote anything for Jerry I HATE HIM! But I would vote for Renny!
Back to top Go down
Just Me

PostSubject: My Vote   Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:52 pm

I voted tof Jerry because in the real world he doesnt seem like a guy that plays games with his wifes health, he talks about her all the time and I really think it would have given him a boost to know that she was ok, Renny is younger than Jerry and can deal with more stress I think. Jerry deserved it, and no he isnt the nicest guy on the show, but he seems like a good hubby for his lady.
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home?   Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Well he got the call. I don't vote on these because you can't do it online anymore like in the past. Or can you? I never checked. I just went by Julie only stating about texting your vote and assumed its not something available on the website anymore.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home?   Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm

yeah you can vote online, just go to http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home?   Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Thanks KingMac, since Julie stopped saying you can this year, I just assumed they stopped the online voting. Yay! I'll vote on the next thing if there's anything left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home?   Who Did You Vote For To Get the Phone Call From Home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1