Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

*Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

*Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!

Go down 
+7
nyse
LadEbuG
Oh_Brudda
stoofers
GoldnBox
BigBroFan
KingMac
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

*Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Empty
PostSubject: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:02 pm

We here at Live Feed Updates have just gotten word that all 13 House Guest are now moved into the Big Brother house. How long have they been in? We don't know, but I can just imagine what kind of relationships have been made, what alliances have been made and broken, and if there is anyone hooking up. Big Brother 10 premiers on CBS July 13th check your local listings.
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:27 pm

UGHHHHHH! If only they let us see the feeds for the first week they were in the house.... I would just love that! When we get the feed's the first night it's like were the new kids in school and we don't know what the fuck is going on LOL!
Back to top Go down
GoldnBox
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
GoldnBox

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:02 pm

I think if they are in there today they should already have done the HOH comp by now!! I hope the 75 yr old man is HOH~~ hahahahahaha[b] lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:09 pm

LOL GoldnBox I wonder it the list of hg's are true... Hmmmm I guess we will just have to wait till' Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
stoofers
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Is it Tuesday yet? geez
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:27 pm

I cant wait, I'm am letting everyone know that starting this Tuesday I will officially have no life! LOL
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:31 pm

I feel you BigBro! LOL lets just pray for a better season than we have gotten these past too season. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oh_Brudda
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
Oh_Brudda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:03 am

The excitement builds..... bounce
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:06 am

Very Happy CANT WAIT!
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:48 am

yippee!
Back to top Go down
norobin
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
norobin

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Okay, I'm confused. Haven't past BB's been live from the very minute they enter the house? I mean, on the first night they show them all going into the house, and then on live feeds that night they are all making themselves at home, etc. Can someone explain this to me? I CANNOT WAIT for this season! Haven't missed one. Thanks!

norobin
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 pm

ok Norbin, every season of big brother the hg's have been living in the big brother house for at least a week before we get the live feeds. The first episode is pre-recorded that is why when we get the live feeds you can't tell exactly what is going on because the hg's have already been living in the house. *example* in season 9 we never saw Jacob on the live feeds, this is because he was eliminated on day 2 and they were already living in the house prior to us watching on the live feeds. :-)
Back to top Go down
muffuns
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
muffuns

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:21 pm

WOW I CAN'T WAIT. BTW I LOVE YOUR RADIO SHOW KING MAC.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 pm

awww muffuns and I love you and DAMN ARE YOU HOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:24 pm

ARE YOU SURE YOUR 30???? DAYYYYUM U HOT! Shocked
Back to top Go down
norobin
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
norobin

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Thanks!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Thanks, King Mac! I sure didn't know that about the live feeds. I have another question for you, too. Do you think that CBS has listened to us (the avid, serious fans of BB) about the changes that need to be made? Do you ever hear about anything?

Thanks!
norobin
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:29 pm

I know for a 100% fact that the producers listen to us fans, we asked for all strangers for the hg's and this year we are getting that! and other things we are getting this year, I have a feeling that bb10 is going to be one of the best season we have had in a while, I do know some things I am good friends with some of the former HG's but they don't know that much about the upcoming season. But expect too see a lot of strong opinions, about the war politics ext.
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:33 pm

HI Norobin, I'm glad to see you made it to LFU, I wish that the first episode was live, now wouldn't that be a treat!
Back to top Go down
dips
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:06 pm

I just hope they dont partner them up again like they did last season because that was sooooo wack.
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:06 pm

I dont think there going to do that, well I hope not!
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:08 pm

No im thinking there will be a new twist this year.
Back to top Go down
dips
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:11 pm

They better not have another "americas" player either. Let the houseguest play their own game this season!
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:14 pm

Lets Pray! or Allison will be holding a sign saying smart yeah good idea Grodner, in the words of sheila WHO DOES THAT???
Back to top Go down
mandasays
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:59 am

KingMac wrote:
ok Norbin, every season of big brother the hg's have been living in the big brother house for at least a week before we get the live feeds. The first episode is pre-recorded that is why when we get the live feeds you can't tell exactly what is going on because the hg's have already been living in the house. *example* in season 9 we never saw Jacob on the live feeds, this is because he was eliminated on day 2 and they were already living in the house prior to us watching on the live feeds. :-)

That makes sense.. though ever since I started being a bigtime feed watcher -- I've noticed how unfair they are to the TV only viewers. Conversations and competitions are all out of order on TV. =/
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:10 am

Thats True!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!   *Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Confirmed* BB10 HG's Are Now Moved into the BB House!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next