Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!!   house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:15 am

I can't wait to see Libras recation to the CUNT April walking in, she will be so happy.
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-14

house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!!   house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:51 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!!   house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:04 am

Libra called the next evicted HG correct everytime, hahahaha
Michelle of course went in with her sob story, I'm so glad I dont have to hear her annoying ass voice for the next 2 weeks.
April is desperate as fuck, Ollie is a Loser, whats attractive about that? That stupid ass deal he made with Dan... 3 losers angry because a catholic school teacher played them dirty, Libra was the only one not bitching about him.
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!!   house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 am

I HATE MANchelle, Libra was the only in there not bashing anyone, and I can tell she was annoyed when Ape and MANchelle kept on bashing her allies.GO LIBRA!
Back to top Go down
TeddiJam
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
TeddiJam

Number of posts : 45
Favorite BB House Guest : Jeff or Casey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!!   house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:11 pm

Yeah, Libra was rolling her eyes when they were all watching the DVD. I am sure that April has tried to tell Libra how Keesha bashed her after she was evicted. Apparently, it hasn't worked.

I would love to be in the Jury House when Renny gets there. The minute that someone bashes Keesha, it's AWNNNNNNN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!!   house - OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG I know everyone will be sooo Excited to see the jury house Today!!!
Page 1 of 1