Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad? Empty
PostSubject: If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?   If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Discuss...
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?   If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:15 am

Well we all know Michelle or maybe someone else will throw that out there when the jury gets to have their say to them both, will it matter? It probably wont. *off topic a lil* I LOVED how Keesha kinda crushed Michelle's world by revealing that she knew that she went on that luxury prize with Dan before Michelle could say it, I guess Michelle thought she would be pissing someone off with that news, maybe she'll get Jerry with it. At this point I dont think Memphis will or should be pissed, he's getting a nice check regardless and a car.
Back to top Go down
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
brenty

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?   If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:53 am

Memphis will know that it was just good strategy for Dan and I don't think Memphis will have a problem. Who knows, since Dan told Keesha at the end and apparently BB did not get after him for it, he may have already whispered/mouthed that info to Memphis already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?   If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?
Page 1 of 1