We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsMac RadioRegisterLog in

Share | 

If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Discuss...

"Anybody Want Cake?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?   Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:15 am

Well we all know Michelle or maybe someone else will throw that out there when the jury gets to have their say to them both, will it matter? It probably wont. *off topic a lil* I LOVED how Keesha kinda crushed Michelle's world by revealing that she knew that she went on that luxury prize with Dan before Michelle could say it, I guess Michelle thought she would be pissing someone off with that news, maybe she'll get Jerry with it. At this point I dont think Memphis will or should be pissed, he's getting a nice check regardless and a car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?   Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:53 am

Memphis will know that it was just good strategy for Dan and I don't think Memphis will have a problem. Who knows, since Dan told Keesha at the end and apparently BB did not get after him for it, he may have already whispered/mouthed that info to Memphis already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?   

Back to top Go down

If Dan does not tell Memphis he took Michelle on the trip will be Memphis be mad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live Feed Updates :: Big Brother USA :: BB Discussion-
Jump to: