Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...

Go down 
+2
BigBroFan
LadEbuG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Empty
PostSubject: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:43 am

so what other votes do you think Dan can get? I think he has L,K,R for sure, I hope Dan wins, either way this is going to be a close one.
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:53 pm

I know most dont want to here this but I think Memphis has the votes. I think he has M,O,A,J
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 am

Man I hope the house base their votes on who played the game the best instead of casting an emotional vote, Dan played the best game hands down, April and Ollie will probably vote Dan, April cant stand Memphis and we all know that Ollie doesn't take a shit without April authorizing the flush first, so he will vote for whoever she does. I will be shocked if they vote differently. Libra, Keesha, Renny will vote Dan. Jerry talking bout he's the deciding vote, yeah ok, Jerry! Rolling Eyes... Michelle is the one I can not speculate on, that bitch is stuck on bitter, she may vote Memphis just cause, you know?

Memphis did nothing really, the only time he won something is when his fat ass was on the block. He played a bitch game, he didnt win HOH's to put folks up, he played safe and was basically carried to the end. Dan pissed folks off, won HOH's and POV's, they can not deny that man his win.
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:35 pm

BigBroFan, I agree with you. I don't want Memphis to win, I think Dan deserves it more. However I have that Renny, Libra and KEesha will vote for Dan and the other's will vote for Memphis. I think their hate for Dan is too strong for them to give him the money.
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

PostSubject: Re: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:12 pm

IA Nc and Big.
Back to top Go down
BlueEyesBlondi
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Favorite BB House Guest : DAN
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:37 pm

If they go by who played the best game it sould go to dan I really hope he wins
Back to top Go down
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
brenty

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:55 pm

I want to think Renny will vote for Dan..... but..... she part of me thinks she may decide on Memphis. I think this one is up in the air. Dan, Dan, Dan.
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

PostSubject: Re: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:07 am

LOL how I thought the votes would be close!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...   So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Memphis thinks Dan has Keesha and Renny's votes...
Page 1 of 1