Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View   Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:05 am

Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View Svl10

If you Have not been watching The View, you should start! Everyday there seems to be fights, and the biggest one I have seen since the classic Rosie vs Elizabeth just hapend a few day ago on The View. Here is the Video of the fight between Elizabeth and Sherri...

Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
brenty

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View   Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 am

I watch the view all the time. I don't know how Elizabeth does it. It's always three against one. Especially Joy. Sherri and Eliz agree on a lot of things though (except the presidency). Barbara tries to keep the peace.
Back to top Go down
Crys2101
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View   Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:49 pm

They gain up on Elizabeth. It's not fair to her. It's amazing that Sherri is defending a terrorist and they're OK with that. I don't think it matter how you feel about Obama. You can't defend Ayers by saying he was never convicted. He admitted that he was guilty and he's said several times that he wished he'd done more. Anyways.. I try not to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View   Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth VS Sherri on The View
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live Feed Updates :: General Discussion :: Celebrity Gossip / Pop Culture-
Jump to: