Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Renny's Latest Myspace Blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Empty
PostSubject: Renny's Latest Myspace Blog   Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Telephone Call
Current mood: bouncy
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Dear Fans,

Don't miss your opportunity to talk to Renny! Renny will call you and have a conversation. Just mail a money order for $9.99 to P. O. Box 55388 Metairie, Louisiana 70055 with your name and telephone number and what time you'd like me to call ! Holidays are excluded. However there will be a drawing for all fans who participate, and that person will receive a special gift from Renny.
http://www.myspace.com/rennymartyn
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
Honey
LFU Member
LFU Member
Honey

Number of posts : 74
Favorite BB House Guest : Janelle, Howie, Dan, Keesha, Kaysar, & your mama
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Renny's Latest Myspace Blog   Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:00 pm

Damn, is she kidding again?!?!?! LET IT GO, RENNY!!! ...just let it go. You're not famous.

P.S. Rock, I'll set it all up for you, just let me know what day/time.
Back to top Go down
Honey
LFU Member
LFU Member
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Renny's Latest Myspace Blog   Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:08 pm

P.S. In honor of Renny.....Mac, I've decided that I'm going to start charging you $1.99/minute while I'm on this site. And, I'm going to charge the grocery store sacker $5 to bag up my food. The lawn guy will be charged $10 for mowing my lawn, My friends will get to pay a reduced rate of $50/night just to be in my presence (**$75 if its a Saturday night). I'm also going to start charging my employer for every day that I'm at work & sometimes even charge them for days that I'm not even there........wait a minute......that one doesn't exactly work does it??? hmm, lol. scratch
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Renny's Latest Myspace Blog   Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 pm

so who's gonna mail in money to talk to renny? Mac?????? LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honey
LFU Member
LFU Member
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Renny's Latest Myspace Blog   Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:26 pm

If you think about, he could actually get her on the radio show for $10 if he scheduled the call correctly.
Back to top Go down
Kate+8
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Renny's Latest Myspace Blog   Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:37 pm

LOL I say if he got to pay to get her on then dont do it, I love renny but I will never buy anything from any of the house guests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renny's Latest Myspace Blog   Renny's Latest Myspace Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renny's Latest Myspace Blog
Page 1 of 1