We've been taught that water will make us feel better and look younger, but did you know that drinking too much water can kill you? Andrew Else, 51, from the United Kingdom, was found dead after ingesting a massive amount of water from a garden hose. Else was suffering from a rare "aquaholic" disorder that resulted in an inability to quench his thirst for water. Aquaholics will go to great lengths to satisfy their urges. When undeterred, they can suffer and eventually die from water intoxication, a condition that affects brain functioning and can result in heart failure when overconsumption of water dilutes sodium and potassium levels in the body.