Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 7) Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 7) Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 7)   Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 7) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:00 pm

Oct 31, 2008, 06:45 AM | by Jeff Probst

Ah, man. Man. Man. Man. This blows. Ace is gone...and Dan is gone. I miss them already. Okay, we'll get to that later.

Crystal spilling the rice. Love this. Thank you, Survivor gods. Amazing how such a small moment can turn into something so big. The name of this game is "Make Sure It Ain't Me," and Crystal just gave them a reason to make it her. Only a very strong alliance saved her.

I root for Dan. In life. I know he can be annoying but it comes from a place of insecurity. It's too bad, he's a nice guy. Hopefully this adventure helped thicken his skin a bit. He's not as smart as he thinks but he's much smarter than he appears to be.

Corrine is tough. She says it like it is and sometimes that is really hard to hear. If I found myself on her tribe, I think I'd be tempted to hold her down and let the leaches have their way with her. Then again, knowing my weaknesses, I'd probably find myself in a regrettable alliance with her and end up with my throat cut but with a smile on my face.

The loved ones letters. These get to me every time. Bob and Dan were both so touched to hear from their family. It made me like them both even more. If you're reading this and thinking "I hate anything to do with loved ones," I say this: If you don't like love, what is wrong with you?

It wouldn't be an episode if Sugar didn't go to exile and didn't cry. Check both.

Matty, Matty, Matty. He's like a Billy Joel song. Wearing his heart on his sleeve. He must stay in this game a long time. Along with Kenny, Crystal, Corrine, Randy, and Sugar.

Now to tribal council. Dan had to know it was a possibility that he'd be voted out. He tried so hard. Too hard. That's what I'd offer to Dan. You're fine as you are, my friend. Don't try so hard. Just be.

As for Ace. Let's be extremely clear. Ace was blindsided. Major blindside. He doesn't want to admit it but it's true. Man, I hate to see him go. Such a delight. A great bit of Survivor casting. Ace, you delivered. You left too soon.

Next week – we finally pull one over on this group of Survivors. A small victory, but it felt so good that I want to brag about it early. I think you'll love it and you will shake your head in amazement at the "never happened before" moment that occurs as a result.
Back to top Go down
Kate+8
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 7) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 7)   Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 7) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 am

OMG WHY DOES JEFF TEASE US LIKE THAT!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS THURSDAY!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1