Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’ Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’ Empty
PostSubject: Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’   Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 am

Paris may have called her a mega bitch, but Kiki blogs a whole bunch of gratitude below for her time spent taping the show. Check out Kiki’s message to YOU and chat her up on IAmOnMTV.com!

Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’ Paris_kiki

I just want to say that I had the TIME OF MY LIFE! It was such an awesome, exciting experience being one of 18 girls picked out of another 200,000 who auditioned for Paris Hilton’s My New BFF. I love Paris and am so happy we got to become friends. I also want to thank everyone for supporting me. Follow your dreams!! You never know what tomorrow holds… Love Always, Kiki D.
Back to top Go down
Kate+8
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’   Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:59 am

Poor KiKi Sad
Back to top Go down

Kiki Loses The ‘Tude And Says ‘Thx For The Fun!’
Page 1 of 1