Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Dan's Myspace update Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Dan's Myspace update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Dan's Myspace update Empty
PostSubject: Dan's Myspace update   Dan's Myspace update Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:12 pm

Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Just when you think you’re out..."

Hey I just wanted to keep everyone updated, it has been a while!

I took a few weeks off of teaching at St. Mary's to decompress from the house, spend some time with my family and friends (some old friends and some new friends Wink ) and I have really been enjoying my experience. The response is still overwhelming and I really appreciate all of the continued support.

Now I am back teaching at Orchard Lake St. Mary's. It is great to be back at school in the classroom doing what I love to do. The students have been great and keep me on my toes, even more so then before. Some of the students picked up some Dan-like antics from the show that don't fly with me in the classroom, go figure!

Tomorrow a Catholic network will be shooting an episode on my life at school, and what I have been up to since the show ended. Keep an eye out for the video.

I want to do some positive things with my experience thus far so coming up in 2009 with the first appearance in January, I will be doing motivational speaking across the country. There will be a list of dates available soon.

I will be doing my first chat in the near future, you will be able to find details of it right here in my next blog.

The Renegade contest ends tonight and the winners of the contest will be posted by the end of the week at www.renegadelife.com. Thank you to everyone who sent in an entry, there was a lot of creative work sent in. Winners will be notified by email.

Autographs were sent out this week, we were waiting on the promotional material to sign and send out, and it took longer than expected.

It has been an adjustment balancing real life (teaching, coaching, running a computer consulting business) with my "new" life, so I have not responded to all of the e-mails but I will do my best. I do appreciate all the e-mails asking for updates and what not, I will keep you all posted when new events come up, trust me. Wink

And with that, I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday!

Take care,

Dan
Back to top Go down

Dan's Myspace update
Page 1 of 1