Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Gabon Insider Episode 11 Transcript part 2 Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Gabon Insider Episode 11 Transcript part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Gabon Insider Episode 11 Transcript part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gabon Insider Episode 11 Transcript part 2   Gabon Insider Episode 11 Transcript part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:08 am

(cut)

"I am saddened. I did not want this to happen because of Kenny, but I was on the chopping block anyway, I was going home either way. It was one last Hail Mary. I was just trying to save myself. I knew there was probably only a 5% chance it was going to work but I had to take that chance because I was trying to be a survivor. Like I said, I don't really have any regrets. I played the game the best I could and I played the game with the hand that I was dealt."

(cut)

"I felt like I'm not the type of person who is going to go out and let everyone have a nice day and not increase the paranoia and whatnot. If I was going down I was going in a blaze of glory. Why not make Matty's day hellish as well (laughs)? Just throw everything in the fire, attempt to save myself."

(cut)

"I actually have no animosity towards Crystal and I totally understand what she did. It was a longshot but I thought maybe she would cave. However, I can't stand Sugar. I'll never be able to stand Sugar, and I plan to never exchange another sentence with that girl for the rest of my life."

(cut)

"I really just don't like any of those people other than Bob and Kenny, and the chance of Bob and Kenny doing well at the end of this game, unless there's a miracle, is very slim. I have no vested interest in anyone else, I just know I will not vote for Sugar under any circumstances."

(cut)

"I never had the fake idol. There was no point. I never even saw it, actually, that was all Bob. I had nothing to do with the fake idol. I was just clinging to all the hope I had."

(cut)

"I really, really wish Bob and Ken all the best. I wish all the rest miserable lives."

Corinne the Day After

Corinne shares her experiences in the game and describes the difficulty of being nice to her tribemates during her final days at camp

"I think the only part that I liked was spending time with the guys that I made the alliance with. Specifically Marcus and Charlie, but also Randy. It's very hard for me, being the person I am, to continue to hang out with people that I dislike, and that is most of the game. Even when you really like people - Charlie, Marcus and I love hanging out with each other- we couldn't even do that, because that's sort of it, you needed to hide that so other people weren't threatened by it. In general that was the only thing I enjoyed about the game. I disliked pretty much every other aspect of the game."

(cut)

"In my lifetime, I don't, I'm at a point, I'm 29 years old, if I don't want to do something I don't do it, if I don't like somebody I don't have them in my life, I don't pretend to like them, I definitely don't do that. In general I just do what makes me happy, most of the time, and it's very hard to reconcile with myself doing things I don't want to do or being nice to someone I don't want to be nice to. That was hard for me. Just pretending to like people I don't like, because I don't do that in real life, ever."

(cut)

"Oddly, I thought I'd come into the game and the last thing I would do would be to make any friends. In fact, I knew I was going to be the kind of player that didn't put any emotion as far as, 'I feel bad voting this person off,' or any of that. I didn't...I'm not that morally sound in that I had no problem screwing someone over. I figure in real life I care very deeply about the people I love and the people that are in my life who are friends of mine. Everyone else, I don't care, I'm pretty callous about. I had wanted not to make any friends about so it would be easier to be callous in the game."

(cut)

"I would say after 33 days I know exactly who everyone is. I would say I knew exactly who everyone was after 3. I do think I have a good judge of character and time and time again throughout the game that was proven. Unfortunately I knew better than to trust Crystal in the last-ditch effort to save myself, but I didn't have a choice. There was no Marcus in the game left to trust, do you know what I mean? I knew Crystal most likely not gonna...I wasn't surprised to be voted out that night. It would have surprised me if she hadn't. I think I had most of the people pegged from the getgo. In the very beginning I thought Marcus and Charlie, cause I didn't know Randy in the beginning, Marcus, Charlie, and Jacquie were quality people, and to this day I still feel correct in that assumption."

(cut)

"I feel that I knew coming in, I had this a better than everyone else, terrible, aura about me, and I think in the beginning people didn't like me for that, and that's understandable. I did think I was better than them then, and I think I'm better than them now, it's just that that does not include Marcus, Charlie, Jacquie or Randy. Everyone else...the problem is those are people I would never, ever hang out with or have conversation with, especially just based purely on intelligence. There's a lot of unintelligent people in the game. That's not OK to me."

(cut)

"I was always in a democracy in my alliance, and I sometimes let them have their way when I didn't think that was the right way to go. I think if I had to do it over again I would be a little more stringent on what I was willing to bend on and when I was willing to compromise."

(cut)

"The one thing I will do differently, I think, is something I had so much trouble doing before Survivor. I knew pharmaceutical sales wasn't exactly where my efforts were best laid, and I thought there was something better I could be doing, but I didn't have the guts to step out on that without any fallback strategy. When I left for Survivor, I had to leave my job, and that was the hardest thing for me to do. Coming home, I think I will be able to say to myself, give myself that I was strong enough to leave my job, with no fallback plan, and didn't even win, and instead of jumping right back into my old job, going back to that industry. I think I will spend the time to take some time off and figure out where I might be better suited."

(cut)

"I don't want people to like me for someone I'm not. I think part of the reason people like me in general, or the people in my alliance or people in my life, is that I've always been the type of person who says what's on my mind and operates without a filter. That is sort of what's endearing about me in general. I think when you take that away I'm just another girl who doesn't have much of a personality. Just being nice isn't really a personality trait that I find interesting, you know what I mean? I don't have that many friends in my life who are like, 'Oh, she's nice.' That's so...anybody can be nice."

Meet Rena - Sugar's Sister

Sugar's older sister, Rena, recalls a heartfelt moment she shared with her sister when they scattered their recently deceased father's ashes into a lake in Gabon

"My name is Rena, and Sugar is my sister. My baby sister."

(cut)

"It's weird seeing her dirty. It's weird seeing her in this situation, because it's totally out of character for her. I mean, she's very girly-girl, and this is, I think a lot of people are going to be surprised seeing her like this. I'm very, very proud of her for being as strong as she is. She actually does not look bad. I really was prepared to see her being totally skinny and outrageously out of it. She looks strong. I'm really proud of her."

(cut)

"(begins to cry) Our dad passed away about 7 months ago. He was a very strong person for our family. He was a sailor, he liked to sail sailboats. He's gone to a lot of places, but he's never made it over here."

(cut)

"When we had his funeral, it was too hard for her to say anything at the funeral. She wanted to finally say a few words to him. She was his baby. They had a very special bond, and she wasn't there when he passed away, so it was a time for her to reflect and to visit him and finally say her final goodbyes. We said a prayer, and I said a few words, and we just...I guess reflected on it."

Meet Jenny - Ken's Sister

Ken's sister Jenny is brought to @#+*% when she witnesses the maturing effects that the game of Survivor has had on her little brother

"My name is Jenny, and I'm Ken's older sister by 5 years."

(cut)

"After coming out here, I just feel like, man, I'm so ungrateful, I take so many things for granted. Seeing how Ken is right now I'm pretty sure he's not going to take anything for granted when he comes back."

(cut)

"He has always been the skinnier one of all four of the siblings. My mom was really scared for him because naturally his metabolism works so much harder than anyone else's. When we were younger (laughs) she would call him (Vietnamese word), which means 'skinny druggie' in Vietnamese. It's always been a big joke between our whole family because he's been that skinny his whole life. Now he's even skinner. It's scary. I tell him eat some food. I don't care if you have to provide for others. You need to provide for yourself also."

(cut)

"(crying) Total difference. He's so much more mature. I'm so proud he's made it this far. Of course I believe he can go all the way, but just seeing him out here with all those mosquito bites, and just roughing it. It's so inspiring, to see my little brother to go something like that. I'm the older sister, I'm there to cater him and do everything for him. Seeing him out here doing this and being alone and not having the family's help or my help is just crazy."

Meet Chad - Corinne's Brother

After witnessing his sister's current state, Corinne's brother Chad comments on how the game of Survivor is completely out of her comfort zone

"My name is Chad, and I'm Corinne's brother."
Back to top Go down

Gabon Insider Episode 11 Transcript part 2
Page 1 of 1