Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Jessica Simpson's weight gain! Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Jessica Simpson's weight gain!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate+8
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Jessica Simpson's weight gain! Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Simpson's weight gain!   Jessica Simpson's weight gain! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Jessica Simpson's weight gain! C7s4k Jessica Simpson looked a little porky when she turned up at a chili cookoff in Florida, where she entertained the throng with her pop hits “Angel” and “With You.” But the girl’s in luuuuuuuuuuuuv! “I’m so excited I’m going to see my boyfriend tonight,” Jessie told the crowd about her rendezvous with Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo before launching into “You’re My Sunday.” Simpson said, “My boyfriend is a football player, and he takes up my Sundays and now my Mondays. I am sooooo happy.”
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's weight gain!   Jessica Simpson's weight gain! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:11 pm

ugh i have seen this everywhere, i think people should leave her alone!
Back to top Go down
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's weight gain!   Jessica Simpson's weight gain! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:02 pm

I agree, leave her alone people. She is human and our bodies grow and shrink, so what !!!! She may not be my favorite "celebrity" but still, she is just human.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's weight gain!   Jessica Simpson's weight gain! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:33 pm

I don't even think she's big, i think this is just a bad angle.
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Simpson's weight gain!   Jessica Simpson's weight gain! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica Simpson's weight gain!
Page 1 of 1