Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

season - I Love Money Season 2 Episode 2 Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

I Love Money Season 2 Episode 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

season - I Love Money Season 2 Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: I Love Money Season 2 Episode 2   season - I Love Money Season 2 Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Stripper Moves

To be Aired February 9, 2009

The Green and The Gold teams face off in The Boston Knockout Challenge; a boxing ring suspended over the ocean, where the players attempt to knock their opponent out of the ring and into the water. After a player on the Green team unsuccessfully throws the challenge, he finds himself in hot water with both sides. Meanwhile, in an attempt to stay in the game, the weakest player puts the moves on the paymaster, who must ultimately make a decision between heart and mind.
—VH1 episode summary[9]

* Challenge: Boston Knockout
* Winner: Gold Team
* Pay Master: Heat
* Bottom 3: Buckwild, Leilene, Onix
* Eliminated: Onix

It's in the Cards

To be Aired February 16, 2009

The teams face off against each other in a 3-on-2 soccer showdown. Strategy comes into play, though, as each team gets to select their opposing teams' two defenders. Crossteam allegiances are exposed, and the pressures of potential elimination become too much for some to bear. The Paymaster's decision on who to send home — a friend or adversary — becomes clouded after a fortune teller cautions the Paymaster about her adversary being more loyal. Who will the Paymaster choose? It's anybody's guess up until the last moment!
Back to top Go down

I Love Money Season 2 Episode 2
Page 1 of 1