Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

season - I Love Money (Season 2) Ep 3:It's in the Cards Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

I Love Money (Season 2) Ep 3:It's in the Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

season - I Love Money (Season 2) Ep 3:It's in the Cards Empty
PostSubject: I Love Money (Season 2) Ep 3:It's in the Cards   season - I Love Money (Season 2) Ep 3:It's in the Cards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:19 am

It's in the Cards

First Aired February 16, 2009

This episode begins where Episode Two left off, with Leilene wanting to talk to Buckwild about breaking off the pinky swear earlier, but Buckwild doesn't want to talk to her. Meanwhile inside the house, Buddha and Milf form an alliance. Milf admits hat she feels an attraction to Buddha. Heat and Leilene cuddle and make-out. The other girls and Buddha think Leilene is acting like a ho for always hooking up with the guys in the house. When Leilene hears of this, she feels hurt and wants to leave the house, and even packs her bags, but changes her mind and sleeps outside. Deciding she's suffered enough, Buckwild and Saaphyri convince Leilene to come back in the house, and share a touching moment. The next day, Milf is selected the new captain of the Green Team, while Saaphyri is picked captain for the Gold Team. The new challenge is called the Breath Mint Shootout, which is based on Flavor Of Love 3 when Shy had bad breath. The challenge is a three-on-two soccer game where two people will play defense in front of a giant cardboard mouth, and one will have to kick the ball away from the mouth, while the other will have to play goalie with a giant toothbrush, while three members of the other team will play offense and will have to kick the soccer ball into the goal. Milf picks Saaphyri and Angelique to play defense, and Ice, Myammee, and Bonez to play offense. After two goals are scored, Saaphyri flips out at Angelique for not even trying to play offense, slams the toothbrush onto the ground, and shrieks, "I quit! I quit!" Buckwild then convinces Saaphyri not to quit, and eventually, Saaphyri and Angelique switch positions, and quickly turn the game around and end up stopping a lot of the goals. After blocking four goals, the Green Team now has to play defense, which Saaphyri ends up picking T-Weed and Leilene playing defense. Gold Team ends up winning with more goals. Knowing she's at risk being voted into the box, Milf and Buddha talk and Buddha says if Milf can convince Leilene to move upstairs into his alliance, he won't vote her into the box. Milf agrees, and follows Leilene around the house and tries to per sway her into moving in the alliance, but Leilene says no. In the vault, Milf, Leilene, and Buckwild are voted into the box. Upset with Buddha for breaking his promise, Milf announces she's quitting and leaves the vault. Saaphyri immediately comforts Milf and tries to convince her not quit. Buddha tries to talk to Milf, and Saaphyri and him fight. Buddha, fed up with this, yells at Saaphyri and tries to shove her away from Milf. Not appreciating Buddha yelling at her home girl, Buckwild steps up and yells at Buddha. Buddha yells at her to stay out of it, and then leaves. On the power outing, the girls meet a fortune teller for advice. Buckwild goes first and is told that she's making her life harder for herself for acting like a bad girl. Milf is told to be careful who to trust, and Leilene is told she's bad luck and using her body too much instead of her brain, and Saaphyri asks who should she trust between Milf and Leilene, and the fortune teller tells her Milf. At lunch, Saaphyri calls out Leilene for breaking the pinky swear, and Leilene says she made a mistake and says sorry, and Saaphyri tells her she needs to stop making mistakes, and Leilene leaves the table. On the one on one time, Saaphyri talks to Milf and asks her if she can trust her and if she needed her to throw the challenge she would, and Milf replies, "I have to think about it." At elimination, Saaphyri gives the first check to Buckwild. Before giving out the second check, Saaphyri asks both remaining ladies what loyalty means to them and Milf flubs on her answer, while Leilene says she's been friends with her for a long time and can be trustworthy. Saaphyri calls up Leilene and tells her she loves her, but she's voiding her check. After voiding Leilene's check, Craig asks Saaphyri why she voided her friend's check and Saaphyri explains that she felt that Leilene is only there for love and that all the drama is stressing her out, so she wanted felt this was the best decision for her. Leilene says she still loves Saaphyri, and thought she was there for love and feels this game isn't cut out for her.

* Challenge: Breath Mint Shootout
* Winner: Gold Team
* Loser: Green Team
* Pay Master: Saaphyri
* Bottom 3: Buckwild, Leilene, Milf
* 1st Check: Buckwild
* 2nd Check: Milf
* Eliminated: Leilene
Back to top Go down

I Love Money (Season 2) Ep 3:It's in the Cards
Page 1 of 1