Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

love - I Love Money 2 Episode 8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' in Spanish Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

I Love Money 2 Episode 8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' in Spanish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

love - I Love Money 2 Episode 8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' in Spanish Empty
PostSubject: I Love Money 2 Episode 8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' in Spanish   love - I Love Money 2 Episode 8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' in Spanish Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:37 am

First aired March 23, 2009

We see Saaphyri and It sleeping in bed the next morning, hinting that they're maybe a relationship blossoming between them. Craig notes the next challenge will be involving a "drop." On the Gold Team, Tailor Made is picked captain, while Saaphyri is picked for the Green Team. The Green and Gold teams face off in their most hair-raising challenge yet--"Tangle Web of Lies", where the contestants will be disentangling themselves from a series of elevated ropes and plunging into the sea beneath them. The challenge is based off of the contestants lying on the shows. Entertainer then wonders that his fate from last season on I Love Money will happen again. Each team member will have to participate, three people will have to disentangle the rope, while the rest of the team members served as dead weights, then then the disentangles will release their rope and drop in the water and swim to the life preserver in the fastest time possible. On the Green team, Saaphyri, The Entertainer, and Angelique were the disentangles, while Myammee, It, and Cali served as dead weights. The Green Team wastes no time and disentangles their rope and finish the challenge in six minutes. On the Gold Team, Tailor Made's rope breaks and falls in the water, leading everybody into thinking that is qualified as a disqualification. However, Craig explains that the rope broke and that he didn't releases the rope, meaning his team will re-do the challenge, carrying them to an easy victory over the Green Team. Later, Tailor Made's scheming pays off when he convinces It to join his alliance. It in turn convinces Saaphyri to betray The Entertainer in the Vault. When The Entertainer learns of this, he begins arguing with Saaphyri, even going so far as to break wind noisily in her direction. Saaphyri is disgusted and outraged. Ultimately, the fractured Green team cannot come to a consensus in the Vault. As Paymaster, Tailor Made selects Frank, Saaphyri, and Angelique for a power outing. As the three contestants rock climb, it becomes clear that Angelique is more athletic than anyone had guessed, suggesting she may well be a potential threat down the road. Tailor Made later confides in his teammates that Saaphyri climbed as well as he did, though a flashback suggests that Tailor Made did not complete the task with as much grace or gusto as his African American female counterpart. On the power outing, nobody says anything, but then Saaphyri and Entertainer argue. On the one on one time, Tailor Made picks The Entertainer. The Entertainer pleads with Tailor Made to save him, promising to join his alliance, and that Saaphyri isn't trustworthy. At eliminations, Tailor saves Frenchy first, commenting that he respects her for the strong loyalties she has shown to her alliance in the past. The Entertainer is called out next, but his check is promptly declared void. The Entertainer thinks ruefully about returning to his mother's basement, and clips of his unhappy home life are edited into his exit. Saaphyri receives her check and promises not to call Tailor Made a "devil" anymore; for his part, he promises not to call her a bitch. Buckwild concludes the episode by passionately kissing Frank and promising to eliminate Tailor Made for him in the future. However, Craig declares that from now on, there will be no more teams, endangering Buckwild's previous strategy of throwing challenges to please her allies.

* Challenge: Tangle Web of Lies
* Winner: Gold Team
* Loser: Green Team
* Paymaster: Tailor Made
* Bottom 3: Angelique, The Entertainer, Saaphyri
* Eliminated: The Entertainer
Back to top Go down

I Love Money 2 Episode 8: How Do You Say 'Implosion' in Spanish
Page 1 of 1