Number of posts : 698
Location : Washington State
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24
|Subject: The Amazing Race 14 : Leg 6 (Russia & India) Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:49 am|| |
Leg 6 (Russia → India)
Amber Fort, where teams did their camel feeding roadblock at this leg of the race
* Flight: Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo Airport) to Jaipur, Rajasthan, India Flag of India (Jaipur Airport)
* Dhula Village (Sacred Tree)
* Jaipur (Amber Fort - Gaura Parvati Parking) >Roadblock (Who's ready to care for the Maharaja?)<
* Jaipur (Johari Bazaar - Ramniwas Rampogal Puppet Store) >Detour (Movers or Shakers)<
* Jaipur (Kalahanuman Temple) >Speed Bump (Decorate Elephant)<
* Jaipur (Jaigarh Fort) >Pit Stop (Leg 6)<
In this leg's Roadblock, the chosen team member must tend to a herd of camels belonging to the Maharaja by using a traditional basket to carry hay and a bucket to fill a trough with water. This leg's Detour options are between Movers and Shakers. In Movers, teams chose two rickshaws loaded with barrels of hay and rode them from one gate to another in Jaipur. When they reached the gate, they then had to search through the hay for a metal elephant charm which they could then trade for their next clue. In Shakers, teams dressed in traditional costumes and chose a local dance troop to collect Rs. 100 (around US$3) worth of tips. They then gave the money they earned to the band leader to receive their next clue. In this leg's Speed Bump, Christie and Jodi decorated an elephant's face with various paints until the mahout was satisfied with their work.
* At the Sacred Tree at Dhula Village, teams had to find a telephone and call one of the four telephone numbers provided. The person on the line then told them the location of their next clue: the Amber Fort.