We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsMac RadioRegisterLog in

Share | 

Preggo Change-O: Danger Says She ISNT Pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Preggo Change-O: Danger Says She ISNT Pregnant   Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Dangers increasingly bizarre one-woman reality show plays on. In the latest update, contrary to attention-grabbing reports straight from the horses mouth, the For the Love of Ray J contestant is now claiming that she is not pregnant. In a rambling, bullet-pointed post on her MySpace blog, between ruminations on Josephine Baker and Dangers own love of attention, Danger states simply: No, I am not pregnant. She gives no explanation or reference to the fact that she wouldnt even have to mention it were it not for her own blabbing. Keep in mind, too, that this post is sandwiched between one bemoaning the negative attention as a result of the announcement of her pregnancy and one about a documentary she plans to film about (get ready to be shocked) herself. If ever there were a time to read between the lines, surely it is now.

Funnily enough, eliminated contestant Stilts predicted things would happen in this manner (that is to say without explanation) when we interviewed her last week. Said Stilts:

[Danger]s spreading this rumor that shes pregnant by Ray, so she obviously is crying for a lot of attentionTo me, this whole thing is a big publicity stunt. I dont feel like shes gonna go the whole nine months if she is pregnant. I feel like somethings mysteriously going to happen that makes her not pregnant anymore. The girl, I think she has issues.

Stilts needs to be made an honorary Psychic Friend, like, now.

[Much credit to Bourgy for the great catch.]

Preggo Change-O: Danger Says She ISNT Pregnant
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1