Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Real Chance Of Love 2: Coming Soon! Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Real Chance Of Love 2: Coming Soon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Real Chance Of Love 2: Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Real Chance Of Love 2: Coming Soon!   Real Chance Of Love 2: Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 pm

This should come as no shock: Stallionaires Real and Chance are gearing up for another season of their staggeringly succesful dating show Real Chance of Love. It’s over between Cornfed and Real, and Chance never picked anyone to be over with anyway, so hey, why not, right? Details on the upcoming season via 51 Minds and VH1’s press department are below:

Another Real Chance of Love?

If you watched Real Chance of Love, you know the road to love is a treacherous one where furry chinned Rabbits and Stalking Yetis lurk at every turn. You also know that Chance ended his journey alone and Real found the girl of his dreams. Or did he?

What you don’t know is that Corn Fed’s promise to “take it slow” lasted until she found out that Real had proposed to Hoops on Season One of I Love Money. After that, declarations like, “I love you,” turned to questions like “Why don’t you love me like that?” and “Where’s MY friggin’ ring?” Needless to say, Real ran for the hills.(or so the story goes)

Since that time Real and Chance have turned their backs on romance, and have holed up in the studio devoting their time to their music. But a man can live without love only so long.

Now Real and Chance are back to give love another chance. 20 new women will move into the Stallionaire Ranch and compete for the brother of their choice. Will Real and Chance finally find the girls of their dreams? Who knows? But one thing is certain, it will be fun to watch them try.
Back to top Go down

Real Chance Of Love 2: Coming Soon!
Page 1 of 1