* Original Airdate: March 26, 2009
* Episode recap: "Hell's Kitchen - Episode 508, 9 Chefs Compete" (Fox.com)
* Challenge: The palate taste test where each team member is blocked of sight and sound and must identify different foods by taste. The red team wins 8 to 7.
* Award / Punishment: The red team is treated to a photo shoot for TV guide magazine in Hell's Kitchen while the blue team has to prep both kitchens for tonight's service and prepare lunch and hors d'oeuvres for the red team.
* Service: Both Eric McCormack from Will and Grace and Robert Patrick from Terminator 2 were in attendance. Lacey struggled on the meat station and her whiny attitude forced Chef Ramsay to eliminate her during service, similar to Josh Wahler from Season 3, Episode 8. (And just as had been the case with Josh Wahler, Lacey also didn't get the full elimination sequence of her jacket being hung up on a peg and her photo incinerating.) The blue team without Lacey was able to complete service while the red team wasn't.
* Winner: Blue Team
* Nominees for elimination: LA, Carol, and Andrea
* Elimination: Lacey was thrown out in the middle of service. LA was eliminated.
* Chef Ramsay's Reason: "LA was a real workhorse in the kitchen. I kicked her out because she lacked two crucial skills to be a great chef-- leadership and creativity."