Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

MySpace Victim's Mom Seeks Justice Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

MySpace Victim's Mom Seeks Justice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

MySpace Victim's Mom Seeks Justice Empty
PostSubject: MySpace Victim's Mom Seeks Justice   MySpace Victim's Mom Seeks Justice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Anyone who uses the internet should read this story.

"The decision came down on Thursday, July 2nd. I feel aggravation and disappointment. I truly feel that the message the judge is sending out is a bad one. It's stating that if we as individuals use the Internet and don't read the terms of service, we can still make a false profile, harass someone, impersonate someone, and do whatever we want ... and if something happens, we are not held liable because we didn't read the terms of service. This is a horrible message to be sending sexual predators, husbands, wives, exes, and anyone who wants to cause harm or get revenge on someone else. Now, what I am doing with the Megan Meier Foundation is asking anyone who disagrees with the judge's decision to please contact the judge's court clerk and let him know why you disagree. The judge's decision is not 100% until it's in writing. I am not sure when that will be, so I am asking people to write him as soon as possible. The AP did an article right after the decision and they did an online survey asking how many people agreed with the ruling. Over 90,000 people clicked on the survey and over 89% disagreed. These are people who use the Internet. We need to stand up and protect our children. This is one step towards asking the judge to do something positive and set a precedent."

for the whole story go to :

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/07/myspace_suicide_victims_mom_se.php
Back to top Go down

MySpace Victim's Mom Seeks Justice
Page 1 of 1