Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player?

Go down 
4 posters

Angie
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap2%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Memphis
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap9%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
April
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap3%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Ollie
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap9%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Michelle
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap3%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Jerry
 9% [ 6 ]
Libra
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap14%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 9 ]
Renny
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap28%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 18 ]
Dan
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap15%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Keesha
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap6%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Jessie
Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_lcap2%Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 65

AuthorMessage
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Empty
PostSubject: Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player?   Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:27 pm

I am voting for Libra so we can fuck up her Game!!!!!
Back to top Go down
meg

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player?   Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 pm

I don't think making her America's Player is going to screw with her game, its just going to give her money, and I don't think she deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Iloveslop
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player?   Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:42 pm

I went with Renny. I would like to see her win some cash before they get rid of her.... Shhh
Back to top Go down
Iloveslop
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player?   Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:46 pm

On another poll I voted for Ollie, but I want Renny now! flower
Back to top Go down
bobbi
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
bobbi

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player?   Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 am

I voted for Renny b/c she is just so wild & fun!! She is HILARIOUS on the live feeds-- they are not worth watching without her!! And I am sure she will not go to the very end-- I know HG want her out before Jury House.

I am happy with Dan being AP & he seemed really honored. It'll be a good week I hope. Man--if we could just find out WHO will win HOH...this live feed comp is taking forever!!! April & Michelle have been up there for over 2 hours now! Amazing!! My girl Renny was in the final 3 hanging strong!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bhueve
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player?   Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:36 am

WELCOME BOBBI To LFU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with you, GO DAN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player?   Who Are You Voting to Be Americas Player? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1