Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
nyse
Shane
BigBroFan
nc_costa
LadEbuG
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 am

PLEASE SOMEONE GET RID OF THIS OLD FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:49 pm

I know, I want him gone. Put him and Libra up together, that would be a fun week.
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIBRA FTW!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shane
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 am

Jerry didn't bother me until he started bad mouthing Dan. Calling Dan Judas is disgusting! Jerry should be booted ASAP! He is an angry old man who needs to get back to his wife! I think she needs him more than he needs to be playing, or attempting to play this game. All he does is kiss butt to the HOH, whoever it is.
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:05 am

He needs to go! I said from the beginning I wanted him GONE! he is annoying as fuck with his innate rambling about nothing, his dumbass thought a truck hit the BB house when the eathquake happened, I seriously used to think Memphis was a little tough on him but I cant take it anymore. I want Memphis or Dan to win HOH next week, I want to see his old ass grovel. :rolling:
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:33 pm

I never expected him to get this far. I just thought the old man in the house wouldn't make it far. But he has by being a puppet to the HOH. But his mouth sure gets him in trouble. Cranky old bastard.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:47 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
andria81
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
andria81

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:10 pm

I agree with him being a "cranky old bastard". I have seen more hate posts about Jerry than anyone else...could you imagine being in the BB house with him?? I would be suicidal!
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 am

Hey! Andria I see all the time in the chat, (I am a guest in there, and am to scared to chat in there LOL) I just want to say Thanks For joining us here in the forums you will love it here!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
andria81
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
andria81

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:03 am

Thanks again! You make me feel special! Come on over there... I will protect you lol
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:06 am

YAY Andria!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TeddiJam
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
TeddiJam

Number of posts : 45
Favorite BB House Guest : Jeff or Casey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:42 am

Yes LadE, I will protect you too. Come chat, it gets boring talking to Andria all the time(JOKING). LMAO

As for Jerry, he really is a grumpy old pervert. He seems to be sexist and I want him out as badly as everyone else. Unless Memphis decides to keep him and boot Keesha Tuesday then my feelings might change. If that happens, I think it would be funny as hell to see him beat one of the Renegades in the final HoH.

They would keep him in the Final 3 because they could beat him...that was their thinking last night. I really hope they are not that stupid.

Memphis should vote Jerry out so nobody has to listen to him babbling anymore.
Back to top Go down
andria81
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
andria81

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:21 pm

Between my last post on this thread and this post...I can't stand him even more. I didn't think that would be possible!
Back to top Go down
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
brenty

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 pm

They should have gotten rid of Jerry when they could have.

SHUT UP JERRY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG I hate Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1