Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Tonights show Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Tonights show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Tonights show Empty
PostSubject: Tonights show   Tonights show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:10 pm

I cannot wait for tonights show. Its going to be great!
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Tonights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights show   Tonights show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 pm

link for tonights show
http://www.justin.tv/bb10fan
click on julies picture
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Tonights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights show   Tonights show Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:04 am

okay you know what I dont understand, I get the alliance part but WTF is up with the women they get on here, they get so attached to these loser ass men CBS casts for this show... This is for you Jessie! WTF is that all about? Michelle has a family of 50 she so called claimed she needs to win for because her family doesnt have a car but yet on the hammock with Dan she drives a DOORANGO! They are acting hella childish right now too! They trashed Libra's B-day cake, Michelle is giving Dan major shit, poor guy cant even fully explain really what the deal is, and the most upsetting of it all is Ollie and April, these two need to be separated and I personally want Ollie gone, he goes "keesha is the hoe! libra is her PIMP!, dude what has his ass WON recently? His girlfriend won last week saved his ass and now he talking big shit like he won HOH this week and they give Libra shit because she comes close to winning, Ollie aint won shit since he been there, he got some ass on national TV thats about it, man his father who is a preacher BTW must be proud , i hope they playing the footage from the live feeds of him doing April "doggystyle" at next sunday's sermon, I'm so upset right now, this is by far some of the most childish shit I have seen in my life, Michelle jumping around like a 5 year old and Jerry's old ass is sucking up, I'm feeling for Dan right now, he is getting it really bad right now.
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Tonights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights show   Tonights show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:41 pm

Ollie and his lazy coattail riding, April riding self, he needs to go.
Libra and her lay in bed all the time, bitching and screaming self needs to go (and probably is).
Jerry and his cranky old self, needs to keep his mouth shut, butt kissing to the HOH self needs to go.
Michelle and her annoying loud self, childish needs to go home.
April and her non model self, looking like a dirty hoe on national tv needs to go.

Renny, strange but I can deal with.
Kesha, my girl, love her.
Memphis, my boy, love him.
Dan, my boy, love him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights show   Tonights show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonights show
Page 1 of 1