Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9 Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9 Empty
PostSubject: BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9   BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:36 pm

“I want to start off by saying I’m sorry I have not been responding to all of your messages…it can really become very overwhelming at times and there are a lot of them to get to, but I am trying my best. I love reading what you guys have to say, and thank you a million times for all your wonderful comments; it really means so much to me!!! Some of your questions have a lot to do with my feelings on BB10. I have been blogging at: bbdish.blogspot, so stop by there and you can check out my opinions about the HG’s and BB10!

My second issue is about James Rhine. James has become one of my best friends, actually more like a big brother. James has been having a very difficult time lately - someone in his family has become very ill and he has had a lot of stress in the family department due to this. James had to fly out to DC to deal with what has been going on. With all of this, he was not able to cover his shifts because he didn’t know how long he would be out of town, so James is no longer working where he had been. “Someone” (blogging for MSN) took it upon herself to include James in her blog and twist his story. First off, this girl has no idea what she is talking about, and I really think it is sick that she is trying to extend her “15 minutes” by capitalizing on James’ unfortunate situation. I believe that (in her blog) she said something about Mike Boogie firing James because of his work ethic, which is SO not true! I can’t believe MSN is allowing this on their site.

So…life after BB…I’m not gonna lie; I don’t think I’ve ever been so confused in my entire life. I know I’m young and should not stress about it so much, but, wow, do I ever. While I was working one night, I met a fan and she asked me a question that really made me stop and think. She asked me if I was happy. No one has previously asked me that after this BB experience. A lot of people just assume that life is luscious after being on TV. I’m not saying life is terrible at all; I’m just very confused right now with the direction I am going for future. I love LA, yet sometimes wonder what I’m really doing here. It’s a wonderful city with many opportunities, but it is very expensive. I know my education is something I really need to focus on, but (here we go again) I’m confused about where I want to enroll. So, I definitely have some huge choices to make. In the meantime, I will try my best to enjoy everything that has been thrown my way. I have to; you never know what tomorrow will bring and how much time you really have. Life is too short to worry and stress. I have a wonderful group of friends and family that will totally support me anyway I choose to go and, to all of my fans: you guys really frickin’ rock!!

Another question I am asked a lot that I would love to address is about James Zinkand. James and I are not dating and I don’t think we ever will. I love this guy and he is great, but our relationship is just very different now…there are some things that are difficult for me to see past with James. We actually met for a drink yesterday; it was great to see him, but, like I said…our relationship is just sooo different at this point. We are not the same people we were on that show. James is moving to Paris soon, and I am happy for him. I wish him and Faith the best of luck and want everything to work for them in that BEAUTIFUL city! Hopefully, when I get my ass over to Europe to study abroad, we can meet up and grab a drink! Like I said before, we will be friends forever.

As for Joshy and Sharon …I miss them so much! It’s really hard to go from spending so much time together with people and then have them torn away. It was wonderful to see them in Vegas, and I can’t wait to go back in November to use my 21K trip for my birthday!!!

Everyone have a great weekend, and thanks again for all of your love and support!

AND… NO Brian and I are NOT related.”
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9   BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:38 am

Chelsia is a Lying Bitch she needs to stay her ass out this drama, because Jen never said that, and I think she is the one trying to get her extra 15 min, why is she in cali if shes not.
Back to top Go down
muffuns
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
muffuns

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9   BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Wow this piece of trash is still floating around ugggh. I still can't stand this girl and I also knew her and james wouldn't make it. I bet she was someone for him to screw in the house . I guess he finally rid himself of the chelsia residue lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9   BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BB9 Chelsia lastest Myspace Blog with updates on James bb6 and bb9
Page 1 of 1