Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday?

Go down 
4 posters

Memphis
Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_lcap12%Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Ollie
Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_lcap27%Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 11 ]
Michelle
Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_lcap5%Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Keesha
Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_lcap20%Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
Dan
Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_lcap36%Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 15 ]
Jerry/April
Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_lcap0%Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday?   Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:37 pm

I have a felling that Ollie will win it, considering that a lot of the time when a person has someone close to them leave that person ends up winning HoH.
(Jani won Kaysar left, Dani won Nick Left, Nat won Matt left, Michelle won, Jessie left)
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday?   Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:50 am

If Ollie doesnt win tomorrow, whoever wins needs to put his ass up and the house needs to vote him out, he has been a complete waste of space. He talks all this shit and hasnt won JACK! April leaving should be enough incentive for him to finally WIN something, he is the biggest loser on TV right now.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday?   Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 pm

I hope Dan wins too, considering that most of the house is after him and Memphis.
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
irene th

PostSubject: New hoh   Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:12 pm

Dan will now start playing the game more like the others than playing low key. He will start kicking some butt now!!
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday?   Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:23 am

Yes I agree, he sure is playing a smart game, he knows when to win it and when to throw the comps, I did not know he had all this in him, GO DAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday?   Who Will Become the NEW HoH This Thursday? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1