Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Dan during the HOH competition Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Dan during the HOH competition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Dan during the HOH competition Empty
PostSubject: Dan during the HOH competition   Dan during the HOH competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:55 am

was the only one wearing a jacket and gloves. Doesn't that seem a lil strange? scratch
Everybody went sleeveless, Memphis had on a long sleeve button down and here is Dan with a nylon jacket and gloves on.
Does anyone else think he was tipped off or something? or if not, its interesting that he was allowed to keep it on during the competition, I am soooo happy he WON instead of Ollie dont get me wrong but I kinda think he had an advantage with all that extra clothing on.
Back to top Go down
icart75
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Dan during the HOH competition   Dan during the HOH competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 am

I don't think at all that he was tipped off. Think back to all the past seasons. How many HOH competitions have involved water, ice or some kind of goop falling on them? I've always wondered why more HG didn't dress for cold/wet weather - especially if they've watched past seasons. I'm glad to see someone finally did and all the better it was Dan. Why would they make him take it off during the competition? If the jacket/gloves weren't allowed they would have made him remove them prior to the competition starting. Every other HG had the same opportunity to put on extra clothing and they chose not to. I'm so glad you posted that Dan won. I tried for a long time last night to check but could not get the site to come up.
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Dan during the HOH competition   Dan during the HOH competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:21 am

Yes I agree, I can't put my hands on it but there is something fishy going on with Dan, I mean just a lot of puzzle pieces are coming together, like when Keesha said that the dr told her Dan was supposed to when Thursdays HoH before it even happened, Right after dan gets out of the DR he goes and gets his jacket, and now today we learn that Ollie and Michelle saw Monica (dans gf) during the finals to get into the big brother house, and then last night on the feeds it was muted the whole time, kinda like bb was trying to cover up something, I like dan in all but there is something going on.... confused
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Dan during the HOH competition   Dan during the HOH competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 am

I Love Dan he is one of my favs, we are from the same home town, well he lives like 20 mins away from Ann Arbor, so I guess I am biased and I well say there is nothing with Dan maybe his personality is misleading to some people, GO DAN!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Dan during the HOH competition   Dan during the HOH competition Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 pm

BB always gets too involved with the game. I have spoken with a past season hg and have heard about other's saying the same thing. They are told more than they should in the DR. They are swayed to do this and to say this. They come out knowing that they are doing it for some reason, but they don't know if it will be good for them or bad for them. Once everyone gets it through their head that reality shows aren't entirely 'reality' aka 'unscripted' then we will all enjoy it much more.
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Dan during the HOH competition   Dan during the HOH competition Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:54 pm

I AGREE 100% NC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Dan during the HOH competition   Dan during the HOH competition Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:04 pm

I get mad too, but then I remember this and enjoy the show again as entertaining purposes. Just like a non-reality show would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan during the HOH competition   Dan during the HOH competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan during the HOH competition
Page 1 of 1