Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

never laughed so hard in my LIFE Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

never laughed so hard in my LIFE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

never laughed so hard in my LIFE Empty
PostSubject: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Ollie's picture should be in Webster's right next to the definition of loser, that hay comp should have come down to him and Dan and it should have been a CLOSE call, this fool couldnt even find the first POV symbol. He let a 52 year old mother of 2 grown chirren beat him in almost every competition BB had this season. Renny worked his ass and I think thats why she had a soft spot for him. Ollie was truely a waste of airtime, he WON absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!! they shouldn't even give him the stipend. He let a woman carry him through the first part and when her ass got booted he became the biggest BITCH in the house, whining and pouting. I mean he is scared of birds, come on f'n loser ... and all that dumbass shit he did last week after the POV comp, Michelle should whoop his ass in the Jury house, I cant stand that bitch but she seriously got innocently wrapped up in that, but hey she is gone! thank the gods!! What a dumbass, he actually uttered the words I was the real HOH last week, I called all the shots! OMG my tummy still hurts from laughing!

The smartest thing he did was to get up before Julie finished announcing who was evicted. buh bye loser! go have sex with April and her over abundance of crows feet in the Jury house!

the next couple of weeks are going to be interesting, Renny believe or not is an obstacle, if she wins the next HOH, which will probably be endurance one of them boys is going home! I cant wait to see how this will play out! :rolling:
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:12 pm

lol! :rolling:
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
tylersherar54
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:54 am

ollie is the best player in the house.
Who the fuck cares if he is scared of birds.
yu prolly scared f something that your not proud of .
and chicken george didnt win shit in two seasons and yu aint making fun of him
you are just jealous that he got april cuz she the hottest girl ever in that house.
Back to top Go down
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
brenty

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Hey Mac, I made it here.

Go Renny. Just for you Mac
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:49 pm

YAY U are a Poster now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
brenty

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:08 pm

we need to vote on BB as to how much wine they should get tonite
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:32 am

tylersherar54 wrote:
ollie is the best player in the house.
Who the fuck cares if he is scared of birds.
yu prolly scared f something that your not proud of .
and chicken george didnt win shit in two seasons and yu aint making fun of him
you are just jealous that he got april cuz she the hottest girl ever in that house.

you're obviously scared of spellcheck, GTFOH Neutral
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 am

tylersherar54 wrote:
]

Ummm WOW, if by hot you mean, Massive Crows Feet, then yeah shes hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never laughed so hard in my LIFE   never laughed so hard in my LIFE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never laughed so hard in my LIFE
Page 1 of 1