Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Empty
PostSubject: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:41 pm

lcaud123.jpg

It looks like the bottom has totally fallen from beneath the former Hills besties!

Audrina Patridge and Lauren Conrad are sending some not so good but very cryptic messages out via their MySpace pages.

L.C.'s current mood is 'disappointed' with a sad face.

Audrina is 'shocked' with a happy face.

As of today, unlike before, they both do NOT list one another as a 'top friend'.

Did some crazy shiz go down in Vegas this past weekend?

L.C. was in Sin City with high school BFF and Hills 'villain' Lo Bosworth for her birthday.

Audrina was there, too, hosting her own party.

There were no sightings of LC, Audrina and Lo together AT ALL in Vegas.

Is Lauren 'disappointed' that the brunette is no longer kissing her ass????

Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm

audrina-lc-001__opt.jpg

FINALLY! We solved this mystery!

The ultimate stab in the back!!!

Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Audrina Patridge and her former roommate, Lauren Conrad, are definitely on the outs.

"They're not talking right now," a Hills insider tells us.

So, what exactly happened????

That's where it gets tricky!

Here's what we know thus far…..

Apparently, a friend of Audrina's on/off boyfriend, Justin Bobby, told her one night that Justin and L.C. hooked up.

"When confronted, Justin admitted to Audrina that he and L.C. hooked up," a source tells us.

This "confession" only happened within the last week, we're told.

Lauren is, of course, denying everything to Audrina, but "Audrina doesn't believe L.C. She knows something happened."

Ohhhh, the drama!

This might all be too real for The Hills, though. We're not sure if this betrayal will make it onto the show.

More details to come hopefully. As soon as we know, U will know!

Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:45 pm

Audrina Speaks!!!!!

The Hills star Audrina Patridge just took to her official blog and wrote the following, pretty much confirming what we had exclusively reported:

"I woke up this morning and it seems like just about every gossip magazine or blog has a story about Lauren hooking up with Justin.

I'm not sure what to believe. Though Justin and I have not been exclusive for quite some time, these rumors are very confusing and hurtful.

I can't comment on whether they are true or false."

It's on!!!!!!!

What do U think of Beef Curtains betraying Audrina like this, bbs????

Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Lauren Conrad Has Something To Say

wenn2088552.jpg

The shit has hit the fan!

Communication between Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge is so strained right now that L.C. has taken to her blog to speak to her former best friend and roommate.

She writes:

"Here we go again…

I woke up this morning in a unfortunately familiar situation. Once again someone has mysteriously called Perez Hilton and had him post another insane and completely false rumor about me. Hmmmmmm… I wonder who it could be? I'm baffled… What kind of person would enjoy watching blogs and the press tear me apart? I really wish I could figure out who would do this. Who is someone that I do not get along with, that possibly has too much time on his hands (between pathetically staged paparazzi shots), that has a relationship with Perez…? No one comes to mind. If anyone can figure it out can you please let me know because I am truly stumped.

The rumor I'm referring to is that I "hooked up" with Audrina's non- boyfriend Justin.(eww.) This accusation is insulting on so many levels. I'm being accused of being a bad friend, a slut and a liar all at once. It would actually be funny to me if people weren't taking it seriously. Do they think I was swept away by his wonderful manners and his commitment to my friend? I love it when guys burp in my face. So hot! Seriously?? I have never even been in the same place as Justin when Audrina wasn't around. I have been there for Audrina for years of ups and downs with this guy. Now she is accusing me of hooking up with him?? It's the most awkward position to put me in because I can't defend myself without putting both her and Justin down.

Bottom line, I did not and would never hook up with Justin.

The worse thing is knowing that a friend, that I've known for years and even shared a home with, thinks that I'm capable of that kind of betrayal. I would NEVER hurt a friend like that!

Audrina - We promised we wouldn't let people get into our ears and make us fight. You KNOW I didn't do this and I have never given you a reason not to trust me. What you are doing is hurtful and I don't want to fight with you. Whoever is telling you these things does not have your best interest at heart. I have always been there for you and now I'm being attacked for something I didn't do. We are supposed to be there for each other when other people do this to us and today you are the one doing it to me. Today you are the reason people are saying mean things about me. You asked me if I did this and I told you I didn't."

Inneresting!

What L.C. fails to point out, though, is that - sources tell us - Justin Bobby confessed to Audrina that he hooked up with Lauren!!!

Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Audrina Patridge and Heidi Montag: BFFs?

audrina-heidi-hills-pair.jpg

With drama surrounding her and Lauren Conrad's friendship, Audrina Patridge met up for a coffee with Heidi Montag on the day rumors that her on/off boyfriend, Justin Bobby, hooked up with her friend and ex-roommate.

Lauren has since denied the allegation on her blog. Nonetheless, Audrina found it necessary to seek advice from Miss Montag, who happens to be Lauren's sworn enemy.

The duo smiled and laughed over a lengthy and emotional meeting in Hollywood, at the same time filming scenes for their hit reality TV series "The Hills".

And though the possible Justin Bobby hookup has Audrina upset, she was spotted getting cozy yesterday afternoon with her new hunk, Josh Christopher. Oh, the drama!

Enjoy the pictures of Audrina Patridge out grabbing coffee with Heidi Montag (October 3).

Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Audrina-heidi-hills-1038-2.preview
Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Audrina-heidi-hills-1038-11.preview
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:41 pm

UHHHH OHHHH looks like Audrina and Heidi are new BFF's!!
Back to top Go down
rocknmcabbfan
LFU Member
LFU Member
rocknmcabbfan

Number of posts : 62
Favorite BB House Guest : Honey
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 pm

coffee can fix anything.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:00 am

LOL Rock!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge   Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauren Conrad VS Audrina Patridge
Page 1 of 1