Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Paris Hilton's My new BFF's Onch Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Paris Hilton's My new BFF's Onch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Paris Hilton's My new BFF's Onch Empty
PostSubject: Paris Hilton's My new BFF's Onch   Paris Hilton's My new BFF's Onch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:56 pm

The Real Onch Steps Forward And Defines His Fabulosity!

We heard directly from Paris why she disqualified Onch from becoming her BFF — and we can’t exactly argue with her point that Onch was stealing much of the spotlight from other contestants. Still, we wanted to give our techno-colored (bi-?)Curious George one more chance to wave his freak flag and straighten up the confusion:

Who is the real Onch? Well, I’m still figuring that out for myself. I continue to grow and change with each experience (both good and bad). It would be hard to fully understand my fabulosity from watching just four episodes of the show, though I’m finding it difficult to put into words even now. Here’s a shot:

I don’t believe in labels or boundaries. I do believe in being myself, even if it makes someone else uncomfortable (I’ve met very few “perfect” people so it’s no one’s place to judge). I consider myself lucky that I wear my emotions on my pretty little sleeves, that I am strong enough to speak up for myself and for those who can’t speak up for themselves. Yes, I can get carried away sometimes — but that’s only because I’m very passionate about EVERYthing I do. I have very few regrets about how I approach life and friendships. I see Paris as a very similar person, which is why I wanted to be on the show in the first place.

Paris saw the real me. The real Onch is so animated, colorful, fascinating and unique that I sometimes don’t seem real at all. Like a chameleon, I adapt (as much as I can). Does that make a chameleon any less real?

Paris also knows that the real Onch is a great person. I have a kind heart and nothing but good intentions (until provoked). I LOVED doing the show and I’m grateful to Paris for the opportunity. I’ve met so many new people and have made many new BFFs myself. I really want to thank everyone who has sent kind messages and support — and for those of you who don’t have nice things to say, HIDE YOUR TOOTHBRUSHES! Also, if you get a chance, check out OnchMovement.com and
stay in touch!

Why Did Paris ‘TTYN’ Onch? Allow The Heiress To Explain…

Was she too distracted by his dry heaving at the amusement park? Turned off by the race war he instigated with Corrie? Or was it that over-the-top toothbrush incident? Oh, Onch, you certainly kept us entertained these past four weeks… if only you had kept your mouth shut for a single sec? According to Paris, it wasn’t one specific thing that put her totally over Onch’s rainbow — apparently he just made a little too much noise in general. (Sigh).
Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton's My new BFF's Onch
Page 1 of 1