Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Favorite MALE HG so far? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Favorite MALE HG so far?

Go down 
+6
nc_costa
KingMac
nyse
BigBroFan
LadEbuG
BBaddict09
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is your favorite MALE HG so far based off of first impressions?
Brian
Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_lcap13%Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Jerry
Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_lcap10%Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Ollie
Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_lcap7%Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Steven
 7% [ 2 ]
Jessie
 7% [ 2 ]
Memphis
Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_lcap17%Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Dan
Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_lcap39%Favorite MALE HG so far? I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Favorite MALE HG so far? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:22 pm

Who is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm going by looks and that is JESSIE GO JESS!!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:42 pm

I wanted to like Jerry until I heard his interview.
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:45 pm

lol BigBro Fan we are goign to get along perfect...you are reading my mind exactly..he is actually really kind of hmm idk the word...but confident and his stupid alliance he plans on making will get him kicked right out the door... a lot of ppl will be reluctant to team up w/ him anyway...
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 pm

GREAT! But I hope this season is not like last seasons Team Pink vs Team Christ Bull Shit!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm

omg I so agree..wasn't that stupid to watch? I liked BB8 where you really didn't know who was going to vote where..it was always last minute decisions in BB8...in 9 we always knew if so and so was on the block, they were going...i hate huge alliances like that!
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 am

They need to get the old guy out fast. That should seriously be the first order of business, if he stays past week 1 he'll just get by because no one will want to vote the house "grandpa" out. Put his Depends by the door, he must go.
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:44 pm

Hmm nyse I would have agreed w/ you until I heard him in the interview...I think he's going to be an asshole from the way he talked...so they may not have a problem kicking him out...
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:05 pm

I hope he is out first too nyse, but the way Allison Grodner was talking about how much she "loved" him, I have a felling that the D.R. will not let him go that fast, I have a feeling he will be there for a while. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:10 am

BBaddict09 wrote:
Hmm nyse I would have agreed w/ you until I heard him in the interview...I think he's going to be an asshole from the way he talked...so they may not have a problem kicking him out...
I somehow dont think he will be an ass, didnt he say he had a "strategy"? He is going to be a sweet old fart, he will play on all the soft hearted ones basically the ladies and they will protect him, he will basically do nothing in the challenges because he will have his own defense team "team grandpa", I have a feeling this is how he will play this game, lets face it he is up there in years, he wont last any endurance challenges but he wont have to because like I said he'll have this protection around him, I hope to God I am wrong and he does become an ass early on like you think so he can be evicted early, it hasnt even started yet and I want him gone, is that bad? Embarassed see!! I just had a soft moment, he needs to go! Laughing what were they thinking casting him anyway? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:19 am

KingMac wrote:
I hope he is out first too nyse, but the way Allison Grodner was talking about how much she "loved" him, I have a felling that the D.R. will not let him go that fast, I have a feeling he will be there for a while. Sad

Hopefully someone will be clever enough to see that he basically is the threat and suggest his eviction early on, if he does what I think he will, America and a good percentage of the HG's will get attached and I can see him winning this season, I dont want another Sheila, someone who did nothing and got far in the game. So getting him out before everyone gets comfortable with him is important.
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:26 am

I agree!! I don't see him winning though...but it is BB and you never know!!! I think he will play the game hard and too soon, which will ultimately get him kicked out early...I think a lot of people will see this "x factor" alliance he is talking about as making too many alliances w/ too many ppl...
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:38 am

BBaddict09 wrote:
I agree!! I don't see him winning though...but it is BB and you never know!!! I think he will play the game hard and too soon, which will ultimately get him kicked out early...I think a lot of people will see this "x factor" alliance he is talking about as making too many alliances w/ too many ppl...

I really hope your right, for some reason I dont want him there! ahhahahah
I love BB, this show will be my life for the next couple of months :rolling:
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:42 am

lol nyse im the same way! i am already addicted and it hasnt even started!! i know all their names already lol isnt that sad? oh well, im a die hard BB fan! it will consume the next few months of my life as well!

Also! With jerry -- i agree. he just rubbed me the wrong way in his interviews...but i bet they give him an amazing edit and is edited in a VERY positive light...so america will love him.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:51 pm

UGHHHHH COULD SUNDAY COME ANY FASTER???
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 pm

god i know...i cant waittttt. im going to be watching the damn feeds ALL night
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:20 pm

I've been pulling for Memphis for the guys since last week when I saw their profiles on cbs's site.
Back to top Go down
spoonzoo
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
spoonzoo

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:58 pm

I haven't seen enough yet, but right now I'm chosing Dan. I'll have to find that interview with Jerry you're talking about! Was it bad?
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:05 am

no he just had very bad strategy.
Back to top Go down
spoonzoo
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
spoonzoo

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Ah, I gotcha. However, that could keep him a float for many, many weeks.... as we've seen before. Probably TOO nice.
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:37 pm

I dislike Dan and i'm beginning to dislike Jerry. I disliked Jessie but i'm starting to like him more.
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:03 am

I think I like Dan, now that Brian is gone.
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:29 pm

for once, i agree w/ you big bro fan
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 pm

OMG... THIS IS A MOMENT TO REMEBER, LOL!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:20 pm

hahaha right king mac?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MALE HG so far?   Favorite MALE HG so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite MALE HG so far?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next