Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12) Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12) Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12)   Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:11 pm

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12) Survivorgabon_l

Dec 5, 2008, 07:15 AM | by Jeff Probst

Survivorgabon_l Ah, yes. You knew it was coming. There had to be a reaction, the only question was how big would it be? Sugar's spastic fit of laugher at the last tribal council did not go unnoticed by her fellow Survivors. The typically calm and quiet Bob would stay silenced no more! Cue the organ! Cue the lightning! The Wrath Of Bob hath doest rained down upon Sugar with a ferocity not seen since Sue Hawk's infamous speech about snakes and rats. It was strong. It was clear. It made Sugar cry. I know. Big surprise.

Fortunately, love came to save the day. Here's my take on the loved ones episode. You either love these episodes or you have no heart. There's no middle ground. I don't care if you're a guy or a chick, young or old. You either have a spot inside you that gets touched when you see love or...well...you're Dexter Morgan. Anyone? Anyone? It's my new favorite show. Sorry, Mary Louise Parker. You never called back. I'm moving on.

I love the loved ones episodes and this was a very good one. Matty proposes to his girlfriend and Sugar says goodbye to her father. Come on. Tell me you weren't at least a little moved. Yes, we know, Dexter, you don't feel. You're excluded. But everybody else, how can you not be moved by those two very different but equally touching forms of love.

Now you understand why my nickname on location is "Jeff loves love."

Okay, onto the strategy part of the game....Muy importante that Bob wins immunity, otherwise he is done. Gone. History. There is no hiding that Bob is a threat in the game, but the dude won't lose. Can't lose. Even something like tossing a ball 50 feet down a cliff he wins. Could this be his destiny? Or am I just playing with ya?

While we're at it, nobody and I mean nobody, is paying attention to Susie. Even I forget to talk about her. Is that by design? Am I trying to fool you? Susie is in this to win it and she is in a fantastic position at this point because she is out of the line of fire. Kenny and Crystal are gunning for Matty. Sugar hates Corinne. Bob is a physical and social threat. And that leaves Susie just hanging out by the fire talking about who knows what and avoiding the vote. Nicely done, Susie.

Kenny the master manipulator is at it again. Spreading lies and making up stories like any good potential Survivor winner must do! Bravo Kenny. You are really playing this game and I love it. Side note: When I first met Kenny in casting I told him he could not win this game. Yes I am ready to admit I was wrong if he does. I will say it loud and I will say it at the live finale. I'm not proud. I also told Marcus he couldn't win and he's still mad at me about it. Marcus, look you're too much of a threat. Harvard, Bachelor of the year, you're a physician. Ain't gonna happen my friend. Deal with it already. Okay, so maybe what he's really mad about is that I did call him arrogant. Fair enough. Add another person who will not want to have anything to do with me at the live show. But come on Marcus, I'm a reality show host, you're a friggin' bachelor of the year doctor. I'm entitled to a bit of envy. Just let me have it, won't you?

Finally – another fake immunity idol almost made its way into the game! Bob really is some kind of mad scientist out there. If he were really good, he'd make Corinne disappear. Oh wait, he did! Remember that scene in ghost when the guy dies and all those black scary looking bat type things float out of his body? I swear that happened as I snuffed Corinne's torch. Check the tape.

Next week on...Survivor. A new agreement could completely change the game....if only you could trust these people to keep their word.

One more thing!!! A big heads up to all Survivor fans and reality fans in general: At the end of the Survivor: Gabon finale on Dec. 14th, we will be putting up for bid all kinds of really cool Survivor memorabilia from this season.

And...this year we have lots of extra items up for bid, including: Tickets to American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Deal or No Deal, the WWE, Project Runway and the season finale of Survivor 18 in New York! (It helps to have famous friends!)

We are also putting up for bid a once-in-a-lifetime item — a visit to the set of the next Survivor. That's right. Two people will get to visit us on location! You will see a reward or immunity challenge, see tribal council, participate in a challenge rehearsal, eat with the crew, visit the famous art department and hang with me! The auction starts immediately following the reunion show!

Tell your friends — every penny goes to my charity, The Serpentine Project, helping foster youth transition into adulthood!
Back to top Go down

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12)
Page 1 of 1