Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Evel Dick Back on TV? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Evel Dick Back on TV?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Evel Dick Back on TV? Empty
PostSubject: Evel Dick Back on TV?   Evel Dick Back on TV? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:31 pm

Could be according to his latest blog----

"The pilot I shot "EvelDick Behind Bars" has been received very well by the industry people involved and that will be pitching the show to the networks. Fifteen meetings with fifteen different networks have been scheduled over the next month and everyone is excited about the show. And the actors strike couldn't have come at a better time, now they will be looking for more reality based shows for their schedules.

If you are behind on all of this, the show is like kitchen nightmares, but it will be me and not Chef Ramsey, and it will be in bars and clubs across the country, not in restaurants."

Sounds interesting. He also thanks fans for supporting him---"

"i should say that I appreciate the position I am in, because of all of you. For without you, I would be back working in a club somewhere right now."

Evel Dick's webcasts on Realplayer were very successful during Big Brother 10 and they could return for the next big brother season.
Back to top Go down

Evel Dick Back on TV?
Page 1 of 1