Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

The Celebreality Interview - Cali Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

The Celebreality Interview - Cali

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Celebreality Interview - Cali Empty
PostSubject: The Celebreality Interview - Cali   The Celebreality Interview - Cali Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:21 pm

The Celebreality Interview - Cali Rcol_finale_we4_48

Tragedy! Chance left Real Chance of Love empty-handed, so to speak, and now we get to hear the side of one of the girls he picked over. Below, the girl, who for a minute seemed to have won his heart, talks about her heartbreak upon finding out that was not the case. Cali also talks about accusations of being an industry girl, betraying Risky and she gives us a little taste of what to expect when she turns up on I Love Money 2 next month.

What do you make of Chance’s decision not to pick either of you?

I mean, I can’t force anyone to be with me. Chance’s decision was hard to deal with at first, but I’m not gonna be moping around. There are other guys out there. And I think that’s what girls should learn: if a guy’s not gonna treat them right and give them what they want, they should find somebody who will. There’s no use in chasing after a guy who doesn’t want to be chased.

Did you feel at all that the show was something of a waste of time in light of Chance’s non-choice?

No, I never thought that. I learned a lot about myself, just from watching myself back. I learned a lot living with a house full of females.

What specifically did you learn?

I learned from other people’s actions. I understood why people were fighting and stuff, but watching back, it looks a little unclassy. Screaming at people doesn’t solve anything. I also learned that it’s OK to put my guard down. It’s OK to let people in, even if you get your heart broken. I also made friends with girls. It wasn’t a waste of time because I built friendships.

Were you heartbroken after the show was over?

I was! I was sad! Eventually you get over it, though. You know, I used to watch all these reality shows and when you’d hear the girls say, “I love you,” I’d be like, “How can you say that?” But I was there, so nobody can say that you can’t fall in love. Because, like, for real for real, I really did fall in love. If Chance gave me a better reason for not choosing me, I don’t think I would have been so upset. If he said, “I’m gonna be traveling a lot because of my music,” or whatever, I would have understood it. But for him to say he has love for me and still not pick me, that confused the hell out of me.

What did you fall in love with?

He’s funny, wild and crazy as hell. I like guys that are wild. He’s carefree in a way. I like guys that act like they don’t give a f***, but are all about you when it comes to the relationship. Chance was carefree in the house, but when it came to me, he was always sweet. He was always sweet with me and an a**hole to everybody else.

Are you sticking to the words of your exit interview and never trusting guys ever?

I do have a problem trusting guys. I always have. But I said that out of anger. I know damn well I’ll eventually get married and trust my man or my long-term relationship.

Do you regret the big “K” you have tattooed on your neck in honor of Kamal?

A lot of people ask me that, but I still think it’s cute. I don’t regret it. I got it because I really liked him at the time and it meant something. But I knew what I was getting myself into. Maybe 10 years from now I’ll regret it, but for now, no. It was part of my life. Chance was part of my life.

Speaking of regrets, do you have any for kind of turning on Risky at the end?

I make stupid decisions when I’m in love. I kinda f***ed up. I know she didn’t do anything to hurt me or backstab me, because she’s not that kind of person. I felt really bad that I could have ruined a friendship over this. Over a guy in general. Even if Chance would have picked me. But Risky’s cool enough that she ended up forgiving me. Thank God. I think it would have hurt even more if I lost her friendship.

What about the accusations that you’re an industry girl?

What is that? Is it because I’m around people in the industry? I mean, Chance is an industry guy. I don’t understand why that was made into such a big deal. Let’s say I was in the house to pursue acting and modeling. Actors and models can’t find love, too? And if you look at Rabbit, she was probably more of an industry girl than me. She’s been in several music videos and has famous friends. I live in Hollywood and I go out to parties. It’s just a part of my life that they brought on the show to use against me.

But you have been in music videos, right?

I was in one music video. It wasn’t even anything. I was in the background in the club. I knew the guy who cast that video and I ended up leaving in the middle of the shoot because it took too damn long.

What about now? Are you interested in more TV after experiencing a little?

I’m always going to take advantage of everything that comes my way. If the opportunity comes, I’m gonna go for it. Why not? I wouldn’t mind doing it again?

If it doesn’t, are you content to continue doing makeup? Is that your passion?

It’s what I always wanted to do growing up. But makeup’s always gonna be there. That was my money-maker before.

Speaking of potential future money-makers, what can you tell me about I Love Money 2? How was it?

Crazy. Ten times crazier than Real Chance of Love. I made friends on that show and would be like, “Oh my god, how sad, we only have one week left,” or, “…two days left,” or “…one day left.” I was sad to leave that house. I Love Money? Uh uh. I wanted to go home! There are no friendships. Everyone there was fake. The only thing that kept me there was the money. I thought I could stay loyal like Hoopz did. Uh uh. Season 2 is a whole different game. You had to be a backstabber to go far.
Back to top Go down

The Celebreality Interview - Cali
Page 1 of 1