Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes
Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? I_vote_lcap32%Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 11 ]
No
Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? I_vote_lcap24%Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
I Dont Care (as long as they play the game)
Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? I_vote_lcap44%Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther?   Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Maybe I am a little biased (me being a black person in all) but I'm tired of the one "token black" every season, please casting directors lets get some real diversity in the house!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
mandasays
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther?   Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:01 am

I would certainly agree. For being a show that's based in such a melting pot like America.. we should really have more variance in the races within the house.
Back to top Go down
zackerx
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther?   Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:42 pm

THis is my first post, lets keep it as non contraversial as possible Razz

Im all for diversity, but (and maybe this is because im white) In a game that only has 13 people to start with, you have to think about the demographics at large, and wether or not stacking 1 minority in it will improve anything. If there were 5 black people, well,there still has to be a homosexual, so lets put 5 people in there for that, and now theres no asians, but we only have 3 people left, AND, we dont have any white people yet! I really think they should throw tokens out altogether, and not even think of them when casting. I wouldnt mind seing 5 black people in one season, just so long as they were put in the house on merit and not on race, and to play the game. I wouldnt mind seing 5 Africans, 3 white people, 1 asian, no latinos, 3 homosexuals... But you shouldnt cast specifically to make it that way. See what im saying?
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther?   Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:16 pm

ummmmmm, I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther?   Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:13 pm

Well really there are 2 this season and other season's as well. But I get what you are saying, BB does seem to be throwing in 1 or 2 black people and 1 gay person each year to try to cover their rump's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther?   Would You Like to See More Than One Black Person On Big Brotther? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live Feed Updates :: Big Brother USA :: BB Polls-
Jump to: