Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

'Idol' Sends Another Home Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

'Idol' Sends Another Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

'Idol' Sends Another Home Empty
PostSubject: 'Idol' Sends Another Home   'Idol' Sends Another Home Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:05 am

After an introduction fit for a heavyweight title fight, it was time to eliminate another singer from the Top 9 on “American Idol.”

There was a little bit of a throwdown, though, as Megan Joy Corkrey said of Simon's comments "I really didn't care." Suffice to say that Simon got the last word.

Jason Castro was in the crowd sitting next to Alexis Grace. There would be performances from Lady Gaga and David Cook, who recently announced he was canceling some dates on his national tour to tend to family matters.

Kara said she felt like she was “part of the gang” now after being heckled by someone in the crowd on Tuesday night.

“I appreciated the audience and their passion,” she said. “I think it’s a great thing that they love their Idols and they want to fight for them.”

Ryan asked Simon who he thought should leave tonight, and he said “Anoop, Matt, Megan … I’ll stop there.”

We had to sit through another lip-synched group performance – this time of Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’.” We got to see the “Idols” living their busy lives and there was some fun stuff with them doing impersonations of each other.

Ryan said he was getting to the results and asked Megan Joy, Matt Giraud and Kris Allen to stand up before sending the group of three to the far end of the stage. The next group of three was Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta and Lil Rounds, who went to the center of the stage. The remaining three: Scott MacIntyre, Danny Gokey and Anoop Desai, formed the final group of three.

Ryan said one of the groups was potentially the bottom three. “Did America get this right?” he asked.

After a performance by David Cook, who sang his new single, “Come Back to Me” (the performance was recorded a couple of weeks ago), Ryan went back to the results. It quickly became clear that Ryan’s grouping of the singers into three groups meant nothing.

Kris was sent to safety. Ryan strung Matt along, saying, “Last week, you were in the bottom three, and this week, you’re also going to have to take a seat.” Matt started walking toward the dreaded stools, but Ryan stopped him and pointed him toward the couch of safety.

Megan was up next and she was given a seat in the bottom three. Ryan asked her what she thought of Simon’s comments on Tuesday night and Megan said, “I love you, Simon, but I didn’t care.” (Remember that, kids!) She summoned the weird bird noise thing as she walked over to the stools. She’s losing it.

Lil was next, and safe. Allison was also given a seat in the bottom three. Adam was safe.

Danny was safe, leaving Scott and Anoop waiting to see which of them would have the third and final spot in the bottom group. It was Anoop.

After a performance of “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga, Ryan came back from a break and quickly let Allison off the hook.

Then he announced that Megan was the bottom vote-getter. Ryan asked Simon what he thought of the result and whether the judges would save Megan.

“With the greatest respect, when you said you don’t care, nor do we,” Simon said. “I’m not going to pretend that we’re even going to contemplate saving you.”
Back to top Go down

'Idol' Sends Another Home
Page 1 of 1