Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Gordon Ramsay Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Gordon Ramsay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Gordon Ramsay Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Ramsay   Gordon Ramsay Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Gordon Ramsay plans live cooking special

Gordon-steel_124.rcfNo F-bombs allowed. How will he do it?

Fox is looking to do at least one live special where "Hell's Kitchen" star Gordon Ramsay shows viewers how to make a dinner.

The program urges viewers to make a three-course homemade meal along with the world-famous chef.

"It has been picked up, and I can't wait for it to go live," Ramsay said on a conference call with reporters. "My frustrating is that most cooking shows don't really cook ... their ingredients are prepped earlier ... that's not cooking .. it's nice to show the journey from live ingredient to [finished meal] ... I'm really excited."

No air date has been set for Ramsay's modern-day take on Julia Child, though the network is eyeing spring or fall. If the one-off is successful, the network hopes to do more specials, though doesn’t see the format as likely working as a weekly series.

The format is based on the chef's U.K. version of the project called “Cook Along,” which prompted thousands of viewers to hold cooking parties along with the show. Viewers are told which ingredients they'll need ahead of time, then are breezily led through the cooking process. Fox plans to intercut shots of a few families cooking as well.

Last year, Fox gave Ramsay a blind commitment for an as-yet-unannounced new series and the live special as part of a new overall deal with the celebrity chef.
Back to top Go down
moonriver0202
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Gordon Ramsay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon Ramsay   Gordon Ramsay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Gordon Ramsay for me is really cool. I like his style of cooking and mentoring other budding chefs. He's scary but a true genius. :rolling:
Huntington Beach Dentist l Dental Glendale
Back to top Go down

Gordon Ramsay
Page 1 of 1