Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Chima and Lydia Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Chima and Lydia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
diamondsrforever
LFU Member
LFU Member
diamondsrforever

Number of posts : 59
Favorite BB House Guest : Evil DICK
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Chima and Lydia Empty
PostSubject: Chima and Lydia   Chima and Lydia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

Chima was a big turn off to me on BB.....it seems as though she really does not want to be there...everyone was taking things with a grain of salt and she acted as if eveyone and everything was not to her liking.....and we know on BB you dont always get your way.....as for Lydia.....i feel bad for her....at least she is trying to fit in and she was put up on the block from the get go......me thinks they ought to be worried about the power houses from the start instead of some of the girls so to speak......i am curious to see what will happen this week
Back to top Go down
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chima and Lydia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chima and Lydia   Chima and Lydia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:14 pm

she even said she was too much diva for the BB house so why did she even bother to sign up ?
Back to top Go down
TeddiJam
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
TeddiJam

Number of posts : 45
Favorite BB House Guest : Jeff or Casey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Chima and Lydia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chima and Lydia   Chima and Lydia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:09 am

I don't like either of them....I did like Lydia for a few, but Braden and Jeff are my boys! I do respect that she turned it and saved herself; she will most likely be safe for a few. I just pray that peeps see how dangerous Russell is. He is really smart PLUS he is athletic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chima and Lydia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chima and Lydia   Chima and Lydia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chima and Lydia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live Feed Updates :: Big Brother USA :: BB Live Updates-
Jump to: