Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up” Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up” Empty
PostSubject: BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up”   BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up” Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 am

9:50pm Kitchen Chima, Michelle and Natalie, Chima is saying how everyone is going to be
tired from all the fighting and talking. Natalie says it can’t be a tie this week. Chima agrees it won’t be a tie this week, oh u mean we don’t have the numbers for a tie. Michelle tells them by voting against Chima she wasn’t aligning herself with anybody she was just mad at chima. Natalie goes she voted against Braden because she
was mad at the slurs he said. Chima wonders why Michelle was so mad at her, “I hadn’t said anything bad about you”. Michelle says sorry blaming it on a mis interpretations on her part. Chima says all I was saying you make a big mess on the toilet you clean it up it wasn’t a personal attack against you. Natalie says that was days ago thats not the reason. Natalie tells her there’s a line been drawn, you’re saying none of those people asked you to vote chima out. Michelle tells her she doesn’t like Natalie. Natalie thinks Michelle doesn’t like her cause she..........

for the rest of this and more go to http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/ you will find this story and many others you may find interesting.
Back to top Go down
TeddiJam
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
TeddiJam

Number of posts : 45
Favorite BB House Guest : Jeff or Casey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up” Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up”   BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up” Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:44 am

Ummmmmm I know he is married, but I am still not convinced that Ronnie has ever seen a pair of boobs up close and personal. (Yes, I know that was mean but I couldn't resist).
Back to top Go down

BB11- Ronnie Gets his HOH room, Russell says “Laura’s going to show Ronnie her Tits in Return for not putting her up”
Page 1 of 1