Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not' Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not' Empty
PostSubject: Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not'   Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:59 pm

By Tracy Phillips

"Dancing with the Stars" pro Julianne Hough was eliminated from the competition this week, and fans who are disappointed that they won't be seeing her any more may be in for even more of a shock.

On her exclusive blog with Fancast.com, Hough says, "I won’t be on 'Dancing' this spring season. I don’t know about the fall."

Read on for Julianne's full entry:

Don't be sad. Someone has to leave; too bad it was us, but it's the name of the game. Cody and I hoped for the best and expected the worst. We definitely got the worst. We’re OK with it, though. He came to terms with it. He came such a long way since the beginning, and I’m so proud of him. When I first me him, I thought he was going to be this young, immature kid, but as I’ve gotten to know him, I've realized that he’s a deep, loving young man.

He’s going to have a lot of opportunities coming his way from doing this show, putting his heart on his sleeve, and trying so hard. I think he made a lot of new fans.

I feel like I've been awake since yesterday. I stayed up with Derek late last night; we were hanging out after the show and he asked if I wanted to help him out with some lifts he was practicing for Brooke. I said absolutely, anything I can do to help you win. I’m totally rooting for you.

I want everyone who voted for Cody and me – first, thank you very much – but start voting for Brooke and Derek!

I got up at 3:45 am to get ready for Good Morning America. Then I got home and did phoners with radio stations and now I’m doing this blog.

I want to thank all of you who have listened to my album, said such nice things about my songs, and waited patiently for last night's performances of "My Hallelujah Song." I was excited it finally ran. As I wrote a few weeks ago when that was taped, I’ve sung in front of thousands of people, but I don’t think I”ve ever been as nervous as when I performed on the show in front of my peers and the producers. It was fun but definitely nerve-wracking.

A lot of you have asked what's next. Well, there’s one more week and because everyone is back for the finale, I figured I’d stay here in case my brother needs any more help. I’m presenting at the AMAs. I’m doing some last minute stuff. Then packing up my clothes and shipping everything back to my place in Nashville. I’m spending Thanksgiving with my family in Las Vegas. I’m doing the run of Christmas shows. I have one in Washington, which I mentioned yesterday. Getting ready for next year. There are two really great tours coming up. I’m 99.9% sure I’ll be on one of them.

I won’t be on Dancing this spring season. I don’t know about the fall. Maybe, maybe not. We’ll see. I’m definitely going to focus on the music. My first album was a learning experience, and I can’t wait for the next one. I feel like the writing and producing will be even better, really awesome.

My prediction: I really hope Brooke and Derek win. I think they deserve to win. From day one, they’ve been awesome. I think Brooke is the most technically sound of the celebrities and she’s a beautiful dancer.
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not'   Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not' Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:34 pm

thanks for posting this Smile
Back to top Go down

Will Hough 'Dance' Again? 'Maybe, Maybe Not'
Page 1 of 1