Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:27 am

The August issue of the glossy, CBS-produced magazine called Watch! (exclamation point theirs--it must be a command) has an article about BB10 on p. 48. It's got mistakes (a photo of the BB9 cast is labelled as the All-Stars, for starters), but one thing that Allison Grodner said caught my eye.

Here's the last paragraph:

"'Big Brother' producers still have some secrets they're keeping and surprises they're going to spring on future unsuspecting Houseguests. 'There's a secret room that nobody knows about,' Grodner says. 'We've never used it. We don't know what we're going to do with it. Yet.' "

Grodner also says in the story that the only clock in the house is on the microwave, but there is no microwave to start this season (unless it will be a luxury prize later). Also, magazines like this have to been written and published at least a month ahead of time, so the producers' plans may have changed.

But if she can be taken at her word, could she mean the door at the end of the balcony past the HoH bedroom door? Are so-called 'intruders' in there?

Is this the only news article in which Grodner has mentioned the possibility of a secret room?
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 am

OMG!!!!!!! I wonder what this room would look like??????
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:40 am

I knowww! I wonder what it could be...i know on BB Australia they introduced a new room and it was like jail lol...but, of course BB10 in USA I doubt would copy...I wonder if they will introduce us to it this season???

I also keep reading everywhere (this is off topic)... that Jerry has won HOH?? How in the hell would people know this already? Everyone keeps mentioning some source known as the "corneroffice"
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:05 pm

I think a new room would be good like the good ole' bb6 days!
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:07 pm

I KNOW I MISS MY BB6! Sad
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:07 pm

But I have a feeling that BB1O will be one of the best seasons!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:08 pm

i just started watching in bb8..was there a secret room in bb6? fill me in give me all the details Smile
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:08 pm

ladEbug i agree w/ you...i dont think BB9 was good @ all..i hated more than half of the cast lol
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:12 pm

No i disagree I think BB9 was good, definitely the most "dramatic season" first time HG's went to the hospital, the best fights and it was crazy BB9 was good!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:13 pm

idk i loved BB8...BB9 just didn't do it for me...they only went to the hospital bc of being sick..that wasnt that interesting to me...and the ppl were lame...i hated the huge alliances and the house being divided like that...it was too predictable...but of course thats just my opinion... Smile
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:47 pm

I agree mac I loved season 9 (Definitely more than Cool all that drama was exciting and not only that the first night on the feeds they were fighting, and that has never happened before, yeah season 9 was good!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:31 pm

was there a secret room in 6???
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Yes there was BBaddict09 and I agree with Lade and Mac I loved season 9 all those twists and all the drama!!! BUT I CANT WAIT FOR BB10 ITS STARTS IN 11 HRS YAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:13 pm

11 hrs? lol what...like 23 hrs..but still WOO!
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:42 pm

LOL BB!!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?   Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grodner **HINTS** to a hidden room in the BB House? What do you think?
Page 1 of 1