Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Empty
PostSubject: TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!!   love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:33 pm

love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! 1232457926riskycalidating

January 20, 2009. Who says you can't find true love on reality shows. According to one of MediaTakeOut.com's snitches, Cali and Risky - both contestants from VH1's Real Chance At Love are dating each other.

Congratulations ladies .... we smell a new reality show idea,

BTW ... you can watch the Real Chance At Love reunion airing on VH-1 this Snday noght.

source: mediatakeout.com
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!!   love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:04 am

BTW ... you can watch the Real Chance At Love reunion airing on VH-1 this Snday noght.

I think this is supposed to say on VH-1 this Sunday Night. LOL
Back to top Go down
peaches0

PostSubject: This is so stupid   love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 pm

First of all, I do not even understand why Chance even came on the show. He was not really looking for love, he was looking for a roll in the hay with a lot of beautiful women. Personally I thought that it was wrong how he did Risky and Cali. If he was not in love with either of them he knew that before the finale and I feel that he should have told them. I feel that he took advantage of both of the women. If they are dating then more power to them,they both went through something that was so traumatic it would have broke the averege woman down. Kudos to you Risky and Cali be happy and learn to never give your all to one man. Shop around and leave you options open.
Back to top Go down
washinto

PostSubject: From the real chick   love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 pm

I think both Cali and Risky was real. Chance was a little xxxxx and maybe he sud of have stayed where he was. He played every single girl in that house even his brother real. Real was very real with the girls and i use to like chance but now he is the little xxxxx. Real you keep doin your thang and let your little brother do his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!!   love - TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWO OF THE LADIES FROM REAL CHANCE OF LOVE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!!!
Page 1 of 1