Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

CHIEF JUSTICE MESSES UP OATH ... BUT BARACK CATCHES IT ... AND CHECKS HIM Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

CHIEF JUSTICE MESSES UP OATH ... BUT BARACK CATCHES IT ... AND CHECKS HIM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peeps
LFU Addict
LFU Addict
peeps

Number of posts : 698
Favorite BB House Guest : Dan
Registration date : 2008-08-24

CHIEF JUSTICE MESSES UP OATH ... BUT BARACK CATCHES IT ... AND CHECKS HIM Empty
PostSubject: CHIEF JUSTICE MESSES UP OATH ... BUT BARACK CATCHES IT ... AND CHECKS HIM   CHIEF JUSTICE MESSES UP OATH ... BUT BARACK CATCHES IT ... AND CHECKS HIM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:20 am

January 20, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just learned that the Republican head of the Supreme Court made a possibly CRITICAL error during the Inauguration. Apparently, he messed up the oath.

The oath is supposed to have been read as follows:

I Barack Hussein Obama do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States....

But here’s what Chief Justice Roberts said:

I Barack Hussein Obama do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of President to the United States faithfully

It’s not clear what would have happened if Barack repeated this ERRONEOUS oath – but he didn’t. Check out the above video of Barack checking the Chief Justice:
Back to top Go down

CHIEF JUSTICE MESSES UP OATH ... BUT BARACK CATCHES IT ... AND CHECKS HIM
Page 1 of 1