Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...

Go down 
+4
muffuns
nyse
KingMac
LadEbuG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Empty
PostSubject: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 pm

I am starting to warm up to her, I think I am even starting to like her, I think she is playing the best game out of everone there, so I wonder how everyone else feels.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:17 pm

I have always LOVED Libra, I always go for the people who play the game, and LIBRA IS PLAYING THE GAME!!! Go Libra
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:50 pm

I love Libra, sometimes I think she needs to chill tho. You cant be Strong Black Woman all the time, fall back and let other shit play out and dont get your name mixed up in everything that happens.. her mouth gets her in trouble, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
muffuns
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
muffuns

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:02 am

I AM SORTA ROOTING FOR LIBRA B/C SHE IS HATED SO MUCH FOR DOING SOME OF THE THINGS OTHER HOUSEGUESTS ARE DOING. BUT SHE ISN'T MY FAVORITE .SHE STILL GETS ON MY NERVES.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am

YAY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 am

i hate LIBRA! she is smart in the game..but won't last much longer..PLUS, she is too damn catty...such a hypocritical, annoying, 2faced bitch..i hate her..can u tell?
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 pm

WOW 2faced, I love how people hate her for things everyone else is doing in the game!
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:58 pm

NO! I agree in the game you HAVE to lie and be 2 faced...but don't be a fucking hypocrite! she trashes ppl for the exact same things she is doing...its annoying. like i said its one thing to just be 2 faced...but don't walk around trashing other ppl for doing it too..libra sucks, and her reign will end very soon.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:13 pm

W/E
she don't trash people cuz of that, and name one example how she is too faced?
Back to top Go down
BBaddict09
LFU Member
LFU Member

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:22 pm

ok perfect example...the other night JAMM came in for rennys bday to wish her happy bday..she said she isnt a fake person and cant be fake like that and wont pretend to like them...and 2 mins later she was kissing their ass being FAKE as hell...libra is a fucking idiot...i hate her. can't wait to see her ass walk out the door
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm

I dislike her more and more with each coming day. But if Keesha really is getting her to turn on April i'll love it.

I don't like her because she talked bad about Brian and how he was trying to run the house, yet she's doing the same thing. Hypocrite!
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 pm

No the difference is that Libra is playing the game! Brian played the game way to early!!!!!! LIBRA FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 am

what the hell is up with her always ALMOST winning HOH, I mean really. Well her ass is grass this week, she better make a miracle happen and win POV cause she is definately going home!
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:57 am

I know, but i'd rather see Keesha go then Libra.
Back to top Go down
Shane
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:57 pm

I luv Libra. She's the only one in the house with any balls!
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Looks like Libra is a goner. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 am

Maybe not, Jerry Ollie and April want to flip the vote and send Keesha packing.
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...   I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I kinda hated Libra in the beginning BUT...
Page 1 of 1