Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 am

Did you guys see how horrible MANchell and Ollie's Ape were at the jury house, the only one who I could handle was Libra, and I saw how she was getting annoyed with those bitches April and Manchelle when they were trashing Dan and keesha, oh well all I can say is i feel sorry for Libra to be stuck in there with those LOSERS!! Hopefully Renny well comfort Libra.

Last edited by LadEbuG on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 am

I hate those lo life losers, Ollie April and MANchelle, Libra was rolling her eyes when they were trashing Dan and Keesha, hopefully Renny and Libra can team up against those three, April Ollie and MANchelle you three are nothing but a f'n loser
Back to top Go down
TeddiJam
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
TeddiJam

Number of posts : 45
Favorite BB House Guest : Jeff or Casey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 pm

LadEbuG wrote:
i feel sorry for Libra to be stuck in there with those LOSERS!! Hopefully Renny well comfort Libra.

You are so right LadE, Libra really seems to be holding her ground and not letting April and Manchelle sway how she felt. When Renny gets there, she will bust ass if they say that when she is around.

April and Man are very much sore losers. They act so delusional and hypocritical. I am happy that they are both out of the house, I just wish there was some other way that they can be knocked off their high horse. Anyone have a 2 x 4? Muhahahahaha
Back to top Go down
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadEbuG
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
LadEbuG

Number of posts : 187
Favorite BB House Guest : Dani BB3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:46 pm

I have one Teddi... As long as I get to hit them! LOL. :rolling:
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:20 am

LOL!!!!!! Can I watch????
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
nyse
LFU Member
LFU Member
nyse

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:01 am

of course it wasnt Libra, she said she wasnt playing the game to win money to pay her mortgage. Michelle, April and Ollie were. I dont understand what April was bitching about she won money and a fly wadrobe, what a whiney lil bitch. Ollie's loser ass should not utter another word on national TV, he is a full time Loser and should not be allowed to speak into a camera.
Back to top Go down
KingMac
Admin
Admin
KingMac

Number of posts : 569
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:31 pm

ITA nyse!
Back to top Go down
https://livefeedupdates.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!   I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want to say The jury (minus libra) ARE SOME BITTER BITCHES!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1