Live Feed Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Keep You Updated About Everything Big Brother 24/7!

Keesha's game play... Homeco10HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMac RadioRegisterLog in

Keesha's game play...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBroFan
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
BigBroFan

Number of posts : 165
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha and Libra
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Keesha's game play... Empty
PostSubject: Keesha's game play...   Keesha's game play... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 am

I think a lot of people have under-estimated the game that Keesha has played. Didn't Memphis say today or yesterday that Keesha turned out smarter then he thought. I don't know why people think she hasn't done anything in the game.

Keesha knew the right time to leave a dying alliance and to flip the house. The sides stayed that way after Memphis left. She was also able to keep Renny loyal to the D/M/K/R alliance.

She was able to get Dan/Memphis to want to keep her long term in the game. Now that might cause her to leave the game in third place, but if she doesn't get to the final 3 she doesn't even have the chance to win.

Even if she goes out third, she has played a pretty good game.
Back to top Go down
TeddiJam
LFU Beginner
LFU Beginner
TeddiJam

Number of posts : 45
Favorite BB House Guest : Jeff or Casey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Keesha's game play...   Keesha's game play... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 am

Good point BigBroFan. Keesha has played a very good game. I felt so sorry for her when Renny left Thursday: I just hate that she tanked the HOH!

Right now, I am just praying that she makes it to the Final Three.
Back to top Go down
nc_costa
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
nc_costa

Number of posts : 111
Favorite BB House Guest : Keesha
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Keesha's game play...   Keesha's game play... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:53 pm

I have been on Keesha's side since before the show started and I was glad that I had picked her as my female hg because she did great. She should have made it to final 2 alongside Dan though. Sad
Back to top Go down
brenty
LFU Offical Poster
LFU Offical Poster
brenty

Number of posts : 142
Favorite BB House Guest : BB11 this week - Jeff
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Keesha's game play...   Keesha's game play... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 pm

I agree all. Keesha was robbed! I hope everyone remembers to vote for Keesha for AC. I know supposedly you're only allowed 8 votes a date, but I don't believe it. So far, I've voted, on line, over 50 times each day and will continue to do so. I think BB is blowing smoke up our azz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keesha's game play...   Keesha's game play... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keesha's game play...
Page 1 of 1